Forums

Help › Forums

Experience points drinks

rated by 0 users
Fri, Oct 29 2010 12:35 PM (30 replies)
  • Richard1969
    34 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 10:22 AM
    Seems to me these will encourage... or at least enable multi accounts. Create another account, and gift it tons of drinks for a few hundred credits and that new account has enough points to buy whatever equipment it wants before it has even taken a shot. Experience point should be exactly that... points you get from actually playing. Just my 2cents.
    1,644 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 10:25 AM

Please read the description more carefully.  The drinks give you +5% +10% or +20% experience from games that you play while the drinks are active (1 hour, 2 hours up to 15 days).  They do not give you a lump sum as you buy them.

• mreddy
    895 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 10:38 AM

Hello Friends , read my post on xp boost ,  I bought 1 this morning for the one hour deal , the blue for 90 credits and played a 9 hole game , took me about 18 min. , then I logged out and went to lunch , and when I got back online to play it was gone , I thought I still had 42 minutes left , I didn't one hour meant one hour rather your playing or not , I think its BS .

mreddy

• Richard1969
    34 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 10:42 AM

Please read the description more carefully.  The drinks give you +5% +10% or +20% experience from games that you play while the drinks are active (1 hour, 2 hours up to 15 days).  They do not give you a lump sum as you buy them.

I see.  I stand corrected.  I still won't be buying them.  ;-)~

• haiau00
    15 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 10:43 AM

Yes , you cannot  buy points . Boosting only .

1,644 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 10:46 AM

mreddy:

Hello Friends , read my post on xp boost ,  I bought 1 this morning for the one hour deal , the blue for 90 credits and played a 9 hole game , took me about 18 min. , then I logged out and went to lunch , and when I got back online to play it was gone , I thought I still had 42 minutes left , I didn't one hour meant one hour rather your playing or not , I think its BS .

mreddy

Sorry but by that logic then the 15 day enegy drink could last some people all year....

15*24*60=21600 minutes = approx 540 full 18 hole rounds or 1000+ 9 hole rounds!!

• bluescouse
    1,185 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 10:46 AM

I'll stick with the white wine I think. Gives me all the energy I need.

Sean

• jbenny11
    863 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 11:02 AM

LOL, desperate moves by a desperate company imo. Geez, must be a whole lotta hippie lettuce being used at good ol'e WGT HQ. I don't even know where to start, so I won't. It's obvious that this train is off the tracks and ain't getting back on them any time soon. Yours, playing at a faction of what I and many others used to. Time to start adjusting my opening hand range at the poker table. JB

• Richard1969
    34 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 11:04 AM

bluescouse:

I'll stick with the white wine I think. Gives me all the energy I need.

Sean

And I will stick with Captain Morgan...  He has seen me thru the best and worst...  lol

• Crazyman2
    731 Posts
    Thu, Oct 28 2010 11:07 AM

So  a 20% enhancement drink will cost ya $476.00 if  you were to renew it every 15 days (15 days X 24 bottles = 360 days) throughout the year ? !!!   Oh, and then you can go buy what you already have in the way of equipment !

I can't wait for the supermarkets/malls and bars  to catch on. 

Maybe  WGT could offer some drinking straws  for some silly cost  to accompany them

Circus attire will be arriving soon, no doubt, to match the clowns that came up with this little gem of an idea

RSS