I'm not mad then!!!.

Wed, Jul 22 2015 9:31 AM (65 replies)
  • andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Thu, Nov 27 2014 7:03 PM

WigerToods2010:

Meltdown imminent.........

Damn Johnny, you called it!

JF, sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving Day with perhaps a bit too much to drink IMO.

• fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Thu, Nov 27 2014 9:30 PM

JFidanza:

I can't believe how some people can think that mags doesn't know what he's talking about. 

This is not how Mrs Magnets sees it!!

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Sun, Jul 12 2015 8:18 AM

All those drawings and diagrams are nice but explain this one to me. Downhill to the hole. Didn't allow enough for the right to left break. Ball breaks down the fall line as it approaches the hole, as expected. Next putt back up the slope? No way, downhill again.

Unfortunately, par for this game.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Jul 12 2015 12:28 PM

ArgyleScott:
    All those drawings and diagrams are nice but explain this one to me

Read the thread again, the truth is in there...

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Tue, Jul 21 2015 6:31 PM

Just ignore the kindergarten conclusions of the old mad blinded by rage (andystoned) who has no input of fmagnets plausible observations.  He just has an axe to grind against me.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, Jul 21 2015 7:27 PM

^^^^Havin' a meltdown are you?   Resorting to personal attacks LMAO! 

BTW Still waiting on an example of your POV on the issue at hand.  You said you've seen it several times where...

JFidanza:
    What I've experienced is just like the OP. The putt goes down down down down from the first angle, then you hit past the hole and it goes down down down down down. (never up in any way in elevation)

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Tue, Jul 21 2015 7:33 PM

Whoa, JF. I've never known Andyson to grind axes with anyone. Disagree, yep, but always in a proper manner, an' always with facts to back it up. Just my opinion, but, I think you mighta stepped in it here.

Doc :)

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Tue, Jul 21 2015 7:52 PM

drmoose:

Whoa, JF. I've never known Andyson to grind axes with anyone. Disagree, yep, but always in a proper manner, an' always with facts to back it up. Just my opinion, but, I think you mighta stepped in it here.

Doc :)

You haven't read the thread so you're just speculating. But I understand. Fmagnets and I agree that WGT maps the hole an inch down but andystoned keeps asserting some other point which, in the end, has no bearing to the facts mags and I pointed out.

fmagnets is wrong in this case? No, I disagree. Sorry. 

andyson:

BTW Still waiting on an example of your POV on the issue at hand.  

As I said I'm not playing as of now, what part of that don't YOU understand? LOL I can't spoonfeed you again. Ask fmagnets, he can help you with his recordings on the subject, theoretically. LOL 

Andy, even you admitted you're a grumpy man (unquote) so watch those meds. It's 2 every 6 hours, not 6 every 2 hours. SMH.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, Jul 21 2015 8:47 PM

JFidanza:
    Fmagnets and I agree that WGT maps the hole an inch down but andystoned keeps asserting some other point which, in the end, has no bearing to the facts mags and I pointed out.

Geez man! Try getting things right for a change.  I never disagreed or agreed with Fmags idea they map the hole an inch down.  And besides  you didn't notice he backed off that idea and he now thinks they map the ball an inch up in the air.

Still waiting for you to bring some facts to the table.

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Tue, Jul 21 2015 8:57 PM

You and fmags can discuss it all you want, as I've said in this thread, I like the way it's programmed. 

Give some advice on how to get the carousel working normally again and I would be really impressed. Should be a piece of cake for you if what you've claimed before is true, and it would help get the game back on track, somewhat, they way it was before. TYIA

RSS