Forums

Help › Forums

Re: The Hunt....Icn indulge me for a bit, lock as you see fit

Fri, Oct 31 2014 12:12 AM (147 replies)
  • DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Mon, Oct 20 2014 12:35 PM

Romax:

There is no need to point out your laziness to the community. That characteristic is painfully obvious to us all, and now to your superiors as well. Busted.!
    I do however, wonder how anyone who has never had any experience with a CE could possibly know how much "work" it is to run it.??. I have no clue if it takes 2 minutes, 2 hours or 2 days to set it up and have no intention of finding out.

Apparently "proof" takes two days. Sounds like silly cheap shots on the back of an unsuccessful fishing expedition.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Oct 20 2014 1:09 PM

Romax:

wow. what an interesting accusation... 

only person that I am aware of  who match that is me... and I can tell you right now, no matter what screenshots you bring out, it's not true...

not only did I never use a CE, but even if I could, I wouldn't.. I am just too lazy to run all these things.......

if anyone doubting me, then there is nothing I can do, but you have my statement :)

-wgticon

p.s should you be moderated for spreading misinformation? 

There is no need to point out your laziness to the community. That characteristic is painfully obvious to us all, and now to your superiors as well. Busted.!
    I do however, wonder how anyone who has never had any experience with a CE could possibly know how much "work" it is to run it.??. I have no clue if it takes 2 minutes, 2 hours or 2 days to set it up and have no intention of finding out.

let's even assume that I take your bait as to why I would know how much it takes to work it... my point is... I have zero desire to use anything, sometimes I don't even have putter pal on, cause I am too lazy to look at the meter. I often hit by approximation and sometimes 10-12ft long...

but, let's say I did know about CE and used it... well.. it would be part of my job to try out ce to see how it works... but obviously I didn't...

anyway. til you show us the alleged proof, nothing else for me to comment on :)

• pacrsfan
    40 Posts
    Mon, Oct 20 2014 1:31 PM

WGTicon:

Romax:

only person that I am aware of  who match that is me... and I can tell you right now, no matter what screenshots you bring out, it's not true...

not only did I never use a CE, but even if I could, I wouldn't.. I am just too lazy to run all these things.......

if anyone doubting me, then there is nothing I can do, but you have my statement :)

-wgticon

let's even assume that I take your bait as to why I would know how much it takes to work it... my point is... I have zero desire to use anything, sometimes I don't even have putter pal on, cause I am too lazy to look at the meter. I often hit by approximation and sometimes 10-12ft long...

but, let's say I did know about CE and used it... well.. it would be part of my job to try out ce to see how it works... but obviously I didn't...

Have you ever watched Icon's vids.Have no idea if he knows anything about CE but I bet he doesn't use it now.He doesn't even hit ding that often.But if you listen to him he knows where to hit his shot to the green and then putts pretty well considering he takes like 3 secs. to line it up.Wish I had half that knowledge.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Oct 20 2014 1:40 PM

pacrsfan:

WGTicon:

Romax:

-wgticon

Have you ever watched Icon's vids.Have no idea if he knows anything about CE but I bet he doesn't use it now.He doesn't even hit ding that often.But if you listen to him he knows where to hit his shot to the green and then putts pretty well considering he takes like 3 secs. to line it up.Wish I had half that knowledge.

I always said that if I could ding more, watchout  top10, cause I'd be cracking my way through :D

• Woodoworkery
    3,498 Posts
    Mon, Oct 20 2014 1:45 PM

I just have one question, what would he benefit from it, he doesn't have to worry about credits, doesn't have to worry about getting the best equipment, doesn't have to worry about balls, what's his motive?

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, Oct 20 2014 1:52 PM

Must be a Full Moon in WGT land .

OPY

• 1yes1no
    223 Posts
    Mon, Oct 20 2014 3:12 PM

wgticon:

-wgticon

Romax:

Romax, you better be rock solid on your evidence if you continue down this path.  I say this just as a word of caution.  Sometimes you cannot imagine what may be around the corner.

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Mon, Oct 20 2014 3:16 PM

Romax:
    There is a respected player here with all the goods on it who refused to be part of it.  It is on a screenshot and can be published here. Anyone at WGT wanna 'fess up now ? or wait for the screenshot? Your call..... Got 2 days.

Bring it Romax. No reason to wait now.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Mon, Oct 20 2014 3:42 PM

Romax:
    There is no need to point out your laziness to the community. That characteristic is painfully obvious to us all

Sir . I have this thing about new players that post pics of nasty things and do not want to see that kind of stuff on a golf game . I friended some of the Mods for the reason to turn in some of the Pics . the contact tab works but it takes a few days sometimes . If a Mod is online a PM will get said nasty pic removed same day .

Yes I am a Reformed troll . And for you that say turning in a nasty Pic makes me a Snitch , I dont care what you think .  This is my game and my community and I dont want to see some guys half hard unit or her thing . 

What does that have to do with Lazy Icon ?   I see when Icon is online ( friends list thing ) .  some times 7 days a week , Also on Holidays working the forums helping players .

Lazy is not the word I would use .

OPY

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Mon, Oct 20 2014 3:44 PM

Hmmmm, so icon is behind all of this huh...I always thought he looked a little shady but I ain't believing a word of it until I see it in the WGT Inquirer, then you know it is fact....

• RSS