Forums

Help › Forums

Yes, it's an effing announcement

Sat, Oct 18 2014 1:31 PM (144 replies)
  • alosso
    21,043 Posts
    Fri, Oct 17 2014 4:32 AM

mantis0014:
    Desperate things done by Desperate people to put it mildly who don't give a rats about anybody or anything

drug-related crime...

mantis0014:
    and it's only a game

Is it, with "4,000 $" and "10,000 $" prizes?

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Oct 17 2014 4:45 AM

alosso:
    Is it, with "4,000 $" and "10,000 $" prizes?

Yes,  that's what makes people Desperate.  It still is a game though...lol

• alosso
    21,043 Posts
    Fri, Oct 17 2014 4:55 AM

mantis0014:
    It still is a game though...lol
    ...and not any $$, strictly speaking.

IMHO, this greedy company deceives average people's greed to grab their money.

• br1b3
    91 Posts
    Fri, Oct 17 2014 4:56 AM

lol told ya ages ago this was the case,but no no they just study the courses ding every shot,make every putt cause they good lol  sorry for laughing @ your  naiveness,but 2 funny,im sure is not only person on you friends list to.Enjoy the marvels of a corrupt game!!

• RonCarr
    243 Posts
    Fri, Oct 17 2014 5:39 AM

MBaggese thanks for helping me realize im not mentally challenged  in this game..I have over 5000 ranked rounds all played by the seat of butt except for putter pal..To see people score crazy round scores i only dream about.

And then folks saying need more time on the clock during match or AS just proves the point..Maybe time for WGT  to have a shot clock of 45 seconds for all tourneys and matches for credits..And if you start a round that round is scored no more quitting to save Avg..Lets have levels based on ranked rounds not avg..

Do not know the answers, but I can control what i spend on this game and it will be nill till they address folks who are using the aids.. 

MBaggese hope you help WGT eliminate this and bring back the fairness . 

Thanks  RonCarr

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Oct 17 2014 5:48 AM

RonCarr:
    MBaggese hope you help WGT eliminate this and bring back the fairness . 

I doubt it will because the startling revelation that Mike got, I got, too. The problem is it's circumstantial and not enough to get WGT moving. What is a blowminder is the names involved. One of them had balls big enough to come on here and talk all sorts of crap about how good he was and posted videos of his supposed "game."

I'm hoping he comes back in here with the same attitude because I'm just plain jumping right into his crap. No threat, just a promise.  WGT might not be able to do anything and I sure can't out this puke here but let him speak up and the cover will come flying off.

Hide in the shadows you miserable loser. I'll be waiting for you to give in to your colossal ego and show up here. 

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Oct 17 2014 5:50 AM

• IRISHPUNK
    4,019 Posts
    Fri, Oct 17 2014 5:51 AM

MBaggese:

IRISHPUNK:
    Crazy news though, huh?  Probably the best player ever to be busted.

Ya, butthat particular player, was jjust mentioned....he wasn't in the convo...but ya...hear ya...

Or you have somethingelse...mercy...

FFS!!!

It's a danged game!

Oh my, I see!  No, I was referring to another player.  

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Oct 17 2014 5:51 AM

LMFAO. Brilliant, Paul!

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Fri, Oct 17 2014 5:52 AM

i say we sharpen the pitchforks and lite the torches !!!! 

RSS