Forums

Help › Forums

Yes, it's an effing announcement

Sat, Oct 18 2014 1:31 PM (144 replies)
  • MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Oct 16 2014 9:55 PM

Jimbog1964:
    nd not sure rest of what you mean either.

About time we were friends...check the flash

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Oct 16 2014 10:46 PM

IRISHPUNK:
    Crazy news though, huh?  Probably the best player ever to be busted.

Ya, butthat particular player, was jjust mentioned....he wasn't in the convo...but ya...hear ya...

Or you have somethingelse...mercy...

FFS!!!

It's a danged game!

• Spammage
    694 Posts
    Thu, Oct 16 2014 10:57 PM

You need to submit it to WGT - plain and simple.

• TDSLIMIT
    409 Posts
    Fri, Oct 17 2014 2:22 AM

MBaggese:
    can not believe ...well, it in print to me, about some of my friends here on WGT that are using "aids"...

Well Mike don't say I haven't told you so.   I will say that  really sugar coats it.   USING AIDS   LMAO   How about CHEATING.   

You mean the type of Aids that can help lead you to 74 HIO and 13 Double Eagles.    Ask WGTLS all about it.  

Seems when you do ask what the problem is over there you see its WGT fault.   LMAO  Gimmie A Break.      How about they leave WGTLS  due to the use of Aids.    LMAO  

How do we make it better             The Aid using Site.     

• TDSLIMIT
    409 Posts
    Fri, Oct 17 2014 2:35 AM

It must be all WGT's  Fault .... Here you can see dismal numbers for a site who has been known for the use of its Aids.       

WGTLS participation rate       

Maybe this is some of the reason ...

Mark this for you

• alosso
    21,043 Posts
    Fri, Oct 17 2014 2:41 AM

MBaggese:
    I [...] want to request that any of my "Friends" that are using this crap, just delete me...I want nothing to do with any of you.

My 2 Pfennig:

Your wish, your action: Kick them out right away!

• Wontonamo
    2,269 Posts
    Fri, Oct 17 2014 2:54 AM

u have an unhealthy obsession with wgtls don.

u can put up all the links u want - u have no credibility.

we all know there are cheats out there - im sure theres loads more not playing wgtls than there are over there.

in every facet of life theres bound to be dirtbags, idiots and scum - u are a shining example of that.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Oct 17 2014 3:02 AM

Jimbog1964:

MBaggese:
    Lil off topic Jim (my reply here) but this is "Golden" insight to how to "putt"...er, if you followed the RG boards awhile back.

Got me there Mike.  I tend to live in my own little hole shooting my rapid fire 9s in between stuff, and a few CC things.  Sorry to sound thick, but a while back? and not sure rest of what you mean either.....(:

Bit cryptic for me too...

Mind you, just got up after heavy night.

May sink in later :))

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Fri, Oct 17 2014 3:24 AM

Wontonamo:
    in every facet of life theres bound to be dirtbags, idiots and scum

Sums it up. 

My question to the CHEATS.

How do you feel about yourself knowing full well you are cheating against other players / people / possibly even friends who DO NOT CHEAT and play the game straight up without the use of any cheat programs or aids? How can you possibly feel "good" about that. No one could, if you are part of the human society. This said;

My conclusion - IF you do use  ANY cheat program or ANY program that will put you ahead of the curve and that is against the rules of the game then in REAL LIFE you are 1. A Liar 2. A Thief 3. A Deviant  and last but surely the most outstanding 4. No regard for fellow human beings feelings or emotions and THAT is the true definition of FILTH.

In your screwed up head you may THINK you are not doing anything wrong but we are here to tell you, YOU ARE. Go ahead,,,,brush this off,,,but one thing I do know  FOR A FACT - KARMA will eventually take care of this, for alllll of us. It ALWAYS does.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Oct 17 2014 4:09 AM

This post MB is like showing a kid a Block of Chocolate and then eating it all yaself....lol

You have us all thinking now,  which is not good for my brain (thinking that is....lol)

I know exactly what your saying though.  Desperate things done by Desperate people to put it mildly who don't give a rats about anybody or anything and it's only a game.....hmmm

-Roger

RSS