Forums

Help › Forums

Yes, it's an effing announcement

Sat, Oct 18 2014 1:31 PM (144 replies)
  • MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Oct 16 2014 7:31 PM

jayw4862:
    f you ever have a free minute, let me know if any are on my friend's list :-)

Naw Jay...I'm not going that far my man...

Ya know when the "greyed out menu" thing popped up, I kinda got fixated on it...but I mostly play RG's and AS...no idea what anyone does in a RG, and soon was losing focus on playing AS games, because mine (AS) was always with friends...and never figured one would go to that level to win an AS match.

But then the new vid/skype chat thing surfaced, basically eliminating the "tell"..

I dunno, guess it is what it is, I'l just roll back into my hole, play RG's and hope for the best...kinda why I've been stuck on the daily 50cr BPB B9 for a bit;

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Thu, Oct 16 2014 7:38 PM

I'm surprised ur surprised Mike...I do get it though....

Low averages I accept, not hard to shoot 25-26 for 9, even 24 occasionally after saturation...I can see 55-57 consistently but I don't buy 51-53, in every one of the Majors with the enhanced VEM at all, regardless of what anyone says...turned the corner many times playing good and watched the whole game go haywire.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Oct 16 2014 7:51 PM

fatdan:
    I'm surprised ur surprised Mike

Dan, I should have been a PD.

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Thu, Oct 16 2014 8:07 PM

Would some please enlighten me ( post on wall then delete, I will check the spam email ) as to who we are talking about. - "one of the best players"  ??

It took me ages to suss out who the golden putter winner was, so I can be pretty dim when the fancy takes me.

O    N    E    Y    E  refreshingly simple

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Thu, Oct 16 2014 8:18 PM

Speaking very openly I think any one who has some modicum of understanding of this hame can see what's going on.

I play a few RGs same as Bags did (think said not so much now another thread).  I put in a few very good rounds, but wallow in too many no cigar, utter craps rounds and varying degrees of mediocrity.  I just about stay in it enough overall, but one of those cheats out there easy stuff to see something needs testing to say the very least.  One of those cheats my earnings would, I strongly believe, be 30% up.  

Would be no top player still but fewer long putts, fewer long putts not drained and suddenly my record would be oh so easy to improve.  Clear motive to the feeble minded / cheat, and seemingly no defence worth speaking of.  Moreover, any "sport" that has had testing introduced brings up some shocks, and that's just life.

Without "knowing" you it seems obvious you are an intelligent bloke, and so would have not come to the forums with this otherwise.  Here I should add I know anything I have said is stating the obvious to you, but understand that you simply feel very let down.

EDIT: Sad cloud that's cast over the whole game.  Those that do well genuinely do not get all the recognition they deserve as invariably a doubt in an untested world.  The dark cloud  is all the way down and sideways too  Impression I get is that this place is about as secure as horse racing was in the 1920s, just that it's exploitable by so very  many more,

Wish you well, enjoy the beer and hope the Giants do good. 

• KyRock75
    411 Posts
    Thu, Oct 16 2014 9:03 PM

U finally caught me Mike! I knew that you would finally figure it out that i have been taking the PED's in the form of good ole Ky. Bourbon. I can't tell as i see my menu as very blurred at most times. Sorry if I offended in any way.  

:))))

Rock

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Oct 16 2014 9:07 PM

Jimbog1964:
    suddenly my record would be oh so easy to improve.

Lil off topic Jim (my reply here) but this is "Golden" insight to how to "putt"...er, if you followed the RG boards awhile back.

As I mentioned in another thread.

And I still feel a bit ill, can someone call me a Doctor?

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Oct 16 2014 9:09 PM

KyRock75:

U finally caught me Mike! I knew that you would finally figure it out that i have been taking the PED's in the form of good ole Ky. Bourbon. I can't tell as i see my menu as very blurred at most times. Sorry if I offended in any way.  

:))))

Rock

LMAO!

Okay Mike, you have to know, taking Penile Enhancing Drugs, doesn't make ya game better!

• KyRock75
    411 Posts
    Thu, Oct 16 2014 9:39 PM

MBaggese:
    Okay Mike, you have to know, taking Penile Enhancing Drugs, doesn't make ya game better!

I'll PM you my GF's number....she says my game is way better after the PED's!

:)))

Rock

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Thu, Oct 16 2014 9:40 PM

MBaggese:
    Lil off topic Jim (my reply here) but this is "Golden" insight to how to "putt"...er, if you followed the RG boards awhile back.

Got me there Mike.  I tend to live in my own little hole shooting my rapid fire 9s in between stuff, and a few CC things.  Sorry to sound thick, but a while back? and not sure rest of what you mean either.....(:

RSS