Forums

Help › Forums

Add Your Name if You want the CC v CC Clash Scrapped and Overall Better Value for Money From WGT

rated by 0 users
Sat, Oct 25 2014 3:24 PM (31 replies)
  • alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Oct 24 2014 3:44 PM

Yawn...

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Fri, Oct 24 2014 3:53 PM

Next Clash event? That's a joke right? 

I mean give me a break, this place is taking customer exploitation and crass business practices to new heights. 

Oh, and Courtney? Seriously, you should see if you can hook up with Apex, cuz ya.... Seems like a WGT match made in, well.. somewhere with VEM goodness. 

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Fri, Oct 24 2014 8:04 PM

dedBuNNy:

Next Clash event? That's a joke right? 

I mean give me a break, this place is taking customer exploitation and crass business practices to new heights. 

Oh, and Courtney? Seriously, you should see if you can hook up with Apex, cuz ya.... Seems like a WGT match made in, well.. somewhere with VEM goodness. 

that makes no sense?

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Sat, Oct 25 2014 1:08 AM

dedBuNNy:

Include me in that match and we can have a Threesome in heaven....lol

Lets not fight or argue between ourselves.... Lets just put forward Ideas that the next CC clash can be great!.

Ok,  For Wgt tot give everybody a free  Shotpal/Putterpal they needed to make something worthwhile...   as in the Passes.

Wgt put up a unbelievable prize (gold putter) for the winner of the first clash. One or two people, maybe heaps more,  found out how to gain as many points to win.  There were quite a few clubs knowing how t do it, but only one winner.

If Wgt can close a silly loophole and not look like they are gaining an advantage from everybody, by buying more passes to play or playing other games....   it will be great.

-Roger

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, Oct 25 2014 4:03 AM

Sensible post Roger....one of the infrequent few :)

Even the next clash may not be perfect, but I'm sure WGT will try to close all loopholes.

Think we all agree the premise is a gud un ?

Still, it will be hard to address the disparity between larger and smaller CCs..

No matter if they take into account 'active' members.........and there will always be those who are cash or credit rich that can 'change the playing field'

It always was, going to be, a cash cow...buying passes

^^ WGT don't do this out of the goodness of their hearts..

It's a business after all, and without them making a profit, the site we invest so many hours and $$ into , wouldn't exist !!

*********************************

I was a bit surprised / disappointed  @ the vitriol that ensued after the 1st,

Tho I understood where many were coming from....( facetious fools aside )

It's like buying new irons when you level / tier up..

There is always a slight learning curve, might take you 3 or 4 goes to get it right  ?

It'll all come out ok in the wash :))

Andy

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Sat, Oct 25 2014 4:26 AM

blacked out there

no wonder Andy did not get it !!!

I did not understand a word myself! 

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, Oct 25 2014 4:37 AM

siggipj76:

Now a inter cc is counted by each play and points added by hand , you are not in favor of the request made by the players ?

if they can make brackets the can make this too.

Am I right ? 

Yes Andy I am !

Didn't really understand what you are on about but.....

It seems you've answered your own question, without waiting for my response.

Because you think you're right, doesn't necessarily make it so......?

Andy

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Sat, Oct 25 2014 5:08 AM

alcaucin:

siggipj76:

Now a inter cc is counted by each play and points added by hand , you are not in favor of the request made by the players ?

if they can make brackets the can make this too.

Am I right ? 

Yes Andy I am !

Didn't really understand what you are on about but.....

It seems you've answered your own question, without waiting for my response.

Because you think you're right, doesn't necessarily make it so......?

Andy

nope I had to read my post a few times!

I am past the beer limit for me today ! 

I was thinking what is that guy trying to say ! and saw it was me !!!! ouch 

That was all my fault sorry Andy !

• StarBoyz
    90 Posts
    Sat, Oct 25 2014 5:55 AM

OMG! you guys are so incredibly friggin lame here! And to think, your in here playing golf with the rest of us everyday! SO SAD INDEED!!!

The WGT golf franchise has enough on there plate by just fixing the mounting problems with what we are using at this time, with out adding more crap to the fire with stupid unwanted junk!

Try fixing the "Unexpected Exception Error" that gets us every single day, ruing our games and scores. Try fixing the numerous  "Dropouts" that cause us, as the players spending money here, to loose matches and rank levels!!! That would be the biggest help in the "Fun" department for sure. Not the addition of more unwanted crap!!!

Thank you and have a nice day!

• WillyBigg
    2,135 Posts
    Sat, Oct 25 2014 6:35 AM

Clash belongs in the scrap heap, no question about that. The ratings within the clubs is an arbitration, a total misrepresentation, only based on who cheated the most. If wgt insists on having the clash then it needs to started afresh with all club's ratings readjusted to eliminate any influence of the last clash. Wgt needs to say in the new rules exactly what we can & cannot do. Any use of loop holes will constitute immediate permanent removal from all future clashes. I don't blame the winning club, the blame falls on wgt.

Wgt players have enough cheats & cheaters to contend with, we should not have to worry about being cheated by wgt.

RSS