Forums

Help › Forums

CC vs CC Event

Wed, Mar 14 2018 5:17 AM (977 replies)
  • PTrenter
    435 Posts
    Mon, Oct 13 2014 4:01 AM

Yes I've had the same appear too.  The speed boost came in and enabled itself halfway through a round this morning.  Never having used one before, I thought the game client had cocked up so I reloaded it before then noticing the boost.

WGT: Expect the unexpected.

• RyjaTybas
    5,146 Posts
    Mon, Oct 13 2014 4:08 AM

TopShelf2010:

Okay, what is going on? Woke up this morning to Free CC Passes and Ball Speed Boosts?

Is WGT playing Secret Santa as a method of Damage Control?

These are just the prizes for taking part, probably distributed automatically.

WGT is still behaving like an ostrich over this scandal, with head deeply buried in the sand.

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Mon, Oct 13 2014 4:19 AM

PTrenter:
     The speed boost came in and enabled itself halfway through a round this morning.

Exactly. Teeing off on the 9th at St. Andrews - the ball just dove onto the green. Scared the Be-Jesus outta me!

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Mon, Oct 13 2014 4:44 AM

zagraniczniak:

Exactly. Teeing off on the 9th at St. Andrews - the ball just dove onto the green. Scared the Be-Jesus outta me!

I hear ya.  My first shot this morning I thought my 'puter was playing up.

Looks like the prizes that were promised have been sent to those who won them. 

Now, if we can just find a proctologist to remove that golden putter.

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Mon, Oct 13 2014 5:03 AM

MainzMan:

zagraniczniak:

I hear ya.  My first shot this morning I thought my 'puter was playing up.

Looks like the prizes that were promised have been sent to those who won them. 

Now, if we can just find a proctologist to remove that golden putter.

Yep, they actually honoured a part of what they wrote in the CC clash rules. Nothing left to do but to honour the other part, about actually playing the designated clash rounds ;-)

• liam91
    3,130 Posts
    Mon, Oct 13 2014 6:04 AM

mkrizan86:
    Yep, they actually honoured a part of what they wrote in the CC clash rules. Nothing left to do but to honour the other part, about actually playing the designated clash rounds ;-)

and refund all the money people wasted on passes and ball use

• JONNYD5970
    34 Posts
    Mon, Oct 13 2014 6:06 AM

IM  FROM  BALLBUSTERS  CC     AND   MY  CC     XP    POINTS  HAVNT  MOVED   SINCE  END  OF  CLASH.....   AND   I  PERSONALLY  USED   MY  PASSES    AND  NOTICED  IT HASNT  MOVED    AT  ALL         THERES ALOT OF  POINTS   IM  MISSING  OUT  ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• micheldess
    819 Posts
    Mon, Oct 13 2014 8:59 AM

I receive a notebook but the problem is i have already a notebook, i do what whit that ?

Edit note ; sorry i don't see the second notebook now, maybe an error

• ostfriedel
    2,050 Posts
    Mon, Oct 13 2014 9:37 AM

I have a ball-boost now that I dont need. Did I get it because I am the owner? Or did the other cc-members which played this %&+#*§/$ get it too? If not: How can I give it to one of my newbies? Seems as there is no way to do.

• PringleCraig
    609 Posts
    Mon, Oct 13 2014 9:54 AM

DAZZA501:

What the "loop holers" have done is go against everything that the game of golf stands for and Wgt have made it worse by allowing it to happen.

Howzit,

Two players in our CC found the loophole, and thought it was good to go, even posting a message on our Board, telling the rest of us what to do. 

And I'll tell it like it happened, bug/dishonesty didn't come to mind. I tried to get what they got going, it was big points, and didn't understand the posted instruction.

OK, it was a bug. 

Yes, a ridiculously expensive, multi-millionare ONLY putter was up for grabs, hence some of the heated/disappointed emotion being vented here....

WGT did say, TRIAL RUN.

Cool. A big bug was found.

Let's get on with the rest, and I'm sure that it will improve, 1st, baby steps...

My few cents, :-))

RSS