Forums

Help › Forums

***Downtime Tonight 9/30***

Fri, Oct 3 2014 11:35 PM (145 replies)
  • spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 6:29 AM

ForeverHackin:
    1. Fix Cabo and Whistler issues immediately - cannot play these courses now that they've been changed to free. 

I don't think they are gonna be free (could be wrong) but they still show the little credit logo 

• ArgyleScott
    1,267 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 6:40 AM

I noticed my count down to my next free CC Pass now has hours AND minutes. I like.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 6:44 AM

alberich35:

This look very awfull !

edit : or ugly ?

Direct question to WGT.

When lining up a delicate punch in do you think having a dayglo green splodge over the shot % line is a plus point or a nuisance??

If you think a nuisance why do it?  If you think a plus I suggest get help!

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 6:51 AM

spdemon:

ForeverHackin:
    1. Fix Cabo and Whistler issues immediately - cannot play these courses now that they've been changed to free. 

I don't think they are gonna be free (could be wrong) but they still show the little credit logo 

I tested all single player options to play both Cabo and Whistler. We can play in practice mode only random 1,3,5,or 7 holes for free. We can't play 9 or 18 holes in ranked or practice mode. I'm about completely baffled by this. I thought perhaps they added them to the CC list of options but they're not there.

• DAputts
    1,806 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 6:52 AM

Thanks for the new pass timer...

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 6:52 AM

Putter/shot pal on/off button is a great additin IMHO.  More so for those that use it but don't have the unlimited option through their CC.  If you have a tap in putt or a full power shot you don't need it and it will be an easy way to save those wasted hits.

However, the bright coloured button and it's placement is a bit cumbersome, although I at least appreciate that it isn't near the ding line.  

My suggestion would be to put a radio button within the shot type selection menu.

• gdog8
    1,356 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 7:01 AM

I know probably a pipe dream but I'm all for a button that you can turn off most recent updates and revert back to the way the things were before.  Do not know if feasible just a thought.  Cheers-GD

• SamanthaWho
    3,403 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 7:14 AM

CerinoDevoti:

spdemon:

ForeverHackin:

I tested all single player options to play both Cabo and Whistler. We can play in practice mode only random 1,3,5,or 7 holes for free. We can't play 9 or 18 holes in ranked or practice mode. I'm about completely baffled by this. I thought perhaps they added them to the CC list of options but they're not there.

You can also play a multi-player stroke game, practice mode, 1-3-5-7 holes. Just did it :-)  No idea why 9, 18 are not available.

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 7:19 AM

SamanthaWho:

CerinoDevoti:

spdemon:

ForeverHackin:

You can also play a multi-player stroke game, practice mode, 1-3-5-7 holes. Just did it :-)  No idea why 9, 18 are not available.

Wow practice was not even an option before right ?(on those 2 that is )

• EasyEdward
    13,500 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 7:23 AM

New CC XP numbers for Levels 9 and 10.

Now are:

CC Level CC XPs
    1 0
    2 2,494
    3 14,963
    4 149,625
    5 403,988
    6 837,900