Help › Forums

***Downtime Tonight 9/30***

Fri, Oct 3 2014 11:35 PM (145 replies)
  • Bot1
    414 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 4:38 AM

Bot1:

stevepsheehan:

One of our CC members is reporting some sort of "white zoom bar" at the bottom of his screen. I'm NOT seeing this - is anyone else?

Edit: Zoom Bar visible in IE, but not in Chrome.

Hey guys , I have always used I.E as my browser for wgt as I like it and have never had a problem with it.

However following todays wgt updates I now have a white 'zoom' bar at the bottom of the game page which is off putting when playing the game.

Does anybody have any ideas how to disable this ?

I tried other browsers and the 'zoom' bar is not there , however I can not play with these browsers as the meter jumps at 'click' point.

Appreciated

Andrew

This white zoom bar only appears if you gain access to the game client by clicking 'Play Now' on the main wgt page.  If you go direct to the game client via http://www.wgt.com/gameclient.aspx   then it isnt there !   Weird !  Oh Well , no worries !

Cheers

Andy

• 100plus
    801 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 4:48 AM

Last nite update

PRO ----Notebook working for 1st time in 7 weeks

CONS-----Cannot play stoke on Cabo or Whistler says Tournament closed

putter pal ugly

Agree with most of the previous comments

• ForeverHackin
    2,310 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 5:02 AM

WGT TO DO LIST:

1. Fix Cabo and Whistler issues immediately - cannot play these courses now that they've been changed to free. 

2. Explain new Club Titles, their intended functions and current/future permissions.

3. Explain this "Super Pass" thing. 

• bery111
    3,859 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 5:08 AM

NiFromFb:

bery111:
    I have Avatar Angle set to On under options - putting stroke for the avatar is the same as it always was for me.

Mine is set to (advanced settings) "Off' and the putting stroke is the same as it's always been. 

I hear you. Only other thing I did before starting this morning was clear Flash and browser cache...

• Marco129
    275 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 5:11 AM

WGTdbloshoe:

We will be having a downtime tonight.  Most will just be back end.  We will be down from 10 pm local San Fran time.  We should be down for 4 ish hours.  Talk to you all when we are back up and running.

- WGTdbloshoe

This info would make a great tweet. We can't read it when the site is down.

• ForeverHackin
    2,310 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 5:48 AM

Marco129:
    This info would make a great tweet.

I agree. Here's another idea, how about a mass email out to all club owners that Downtime is expected...including details about what is being done. 

ANOTHER IDEA - How about leaving someone at their post in the WGT offices who can handle fixing all the bugs and questions that seem to come with each downtime??? That way we're not left hanging, waiting for the WGT offices to open up. (Pacific Standard Time)

Sean

• Lizard69
    2,006 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 5:50 AM

The site was just down for about 5 minutes but nothing changed lol

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 5:59 AM

Asphaltpirat:

alberich35:

Asphaltpirat:

Permissions

Use Super Passes:DirectorVeteranMemberRecruit
    ?????

???

Where is this ?

For Owners only

But what does it do anyone got a clue lol?

• MBidney
    145 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 6:07 AM

Putter/Shot pals need to be optional WGT, please tie these to the already available selection in OPTIONS.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 6:20 AM

[quote user="ForeverHackin"]I agree. Here's another idea, how about a mass email out to all club owners that Downtime is expected...including details about what is being done. [/quote]

This is a great Idea and hopefully with enough time to warn our Members over the Pond.

RSS