?????

???

Where is this ?

For Owners only

• NiFromFb
    89 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 3:42 AM

bery111:
    I have Avatar Angle set to On under options - putting stroke for the avatar is the same as it always was for me.

Mine is set to (advanced settings) "Off' and the putting stroke is the same as it's always been. 

• Lizard69
    2,006 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 3:47 AM

I'm not usually a critic of wgt but this update seems very odd indeed..

Toggling the shot/putterpal on or off in game settings was 2 clicks, why put it where you have?

Changing avatar angles to on doesn't change my putting stroke it still looks ridiculous..

Here is a BIG heads up WGT, not everyone uses or enjoys using 15/30/60 putting scales!! Why not give us the choice of 20/40/60?? Same putter, 2 choices, EASY!

I had REALLY REALLY hoped you would reprogram the Bertha 3 woods to something approaching remotely accurate and as forgiving as advertised.

Rant over, lemme get back under my rock!

Peace,

Liz

• stevepsheehan
    2,791 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 3:50 AM

One of our CC members is reporting some sort of "white zoom bar" at the bottom of his screen. I'm NOT seeing this - is anyone else?

Edit: Zoom Bar visible in IE, but not in Chrome.

I really wish WGT could give us a breakdown of just what changes have been implemented when they do maintenance, rather than have us all scrabbling around trying to play "spot the difference". So frustrating :-(

Steve

• alberich35
    858 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 3:51 AM

This look very awfull !

edit : or ugly ?

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 3:51 AM

Agree with the putter / shotpal button comments.

Usually I am fine with this stuff as know I will get used to them.  Word original was fine etc....

BUT a luminous green button, right in your eye covering the bottom line of the scale - I just do not get who gets lets loose to come up with this.

Lizard69:
    I had REALLY REALLY hoped you would reprogram the Bertha 3 woods to something approaching remotely accurate and as forgiving as advertised.

Well 4.5 precision is extremely misleading for sure.  4.5 rating 50% of the time (good day line wise), and other 50% random spin, and your guess.  Very shoddy trading. 

• Tamsach
    2,823 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 3:59 AM

alberich35:

This look very awfull !

Useless under any point of view.

First: It is presumed that a player knows if he is putting or shooting and doesn't neeed to read it for knowing it..... 

Second: If I use the pals I've no reason for escluding them while playing. If I don't use them, I've no reason for activating them while playing.

Third: The sign impedes to see well the pal %.

• Bot1
    414 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 4:06 AM

stevepsheehan:

One of our CC members is reporting some sort of "white zoom bar" at the bottom of his screen. I'm NOT seeing this - is anyone else?

Edit: Zoom Bar visible in IE, but not in Chrome.

Hey guys , I have always used I.E as my browser for wgt as I like it and have never had a problem with it.

However following todays wgt updates I now have a white 'zoom' bar at the bottom of the game page which is off putting when playing the game.

Does anybody have any ideas how to disable this ?

I tried other browsers and the 'zoom' bar is not there , however I can not play with these browsers as the meter jumps at 'click' point.

Appreciated

Andrew

• PBaldwin
    108 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 4:08 AM

Jimbog1964:

Agree with the putter / shotpal button comments.

Usually I am fine with this stuff as know I will get used to them.  Word original was fine etc....

BUT a luminous green button, right in your eye covering the bottom line of the scale - I just do not get who gets lets loose to come up with this.

Lizard69:

Well 4.5 precision is extremely misleading for sure.  4.5 rating 50% of the time (good day line wise), and other 50% random spin, and your guess.  Very shoddy trading. 

Well they got the .5 part of precision on the Bertha 3W correct.

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 4:35 AM

Tamsach:

alberich35:

This look very awfull !

Useless under any points of view.

First: It is presumed that a player knows if he is putting or shooting and doesn't neeed to read it for knowing it..... 

Second: If I use the pals I've no reason for escluding them while playing. If I don't use them, I've no reason for activating them while playing.

Third: The sign impedes to see well the pal %.

Plus one for both, useless and awfull.

How add this "pal" if there are two different pick in the gameclient option. 

RSS