Forums

Help › Forums

Anyone else hit a UFO ?

Sun, Oct 5 2014 8:53 AM (25 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Fri, Oct 3 2014 5:12 AM

Well Jocko,

It get's even more interesting. Like any good investigative reporter, after I plotted your balls exact trajectory, I sent my avatar out to Oly with a 240 yd. driver, and, after a dozen or so attempts, I was able to capture this screen shot. Yep, shadow golfers confirmed.

photo 71a1f21b-e54a-427e-a62b-c531eb5d018f_zpsfd46b3e1.jpg 

I'm thinkin' I'll have the Ambassadors launch a full scale expedition, further research is required

Doc :)

• JockJockson
    1,025 Posts
    Fri, Oct 3 2014 10:26 AM

Doc,

you are really onto something here.

Whatsmore, the ball in your experimental shadow searching screenshot is even further away from the tree than mine was.  Did the tree's defensive force-field repel the ball? If so then it looks like the no-fly zones around the trees are getting bigger. Could those trees actually be Ents?

JJ

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Oct 3 2014 11:21 AM

Hello - My name is Yancy
    Lots of action going on all up in this thread.
    This as someone has done already mentioned one of the BEST ever saved shots regarding the paranormal activity that we all see here up on this WGT.com! I am cereal.

Being on the Olympic Club - Home of the 2012 US Open - I been rifling thru my 100's of video clips and 1000's of screen captures. As something here seemed rather familiar but I couldn't put me fingers all up on it.

You will all go - "Oh Yeah" - after this part. Remember Phil Mickelson's first shot of the tournament, it was on #9 where he hit it to the right side and it was "swallowed" by e daunting cypress trees all up on that course. It was PGA Paranormable stuff. People looked for it the whole rest of the weekend - was never found.

Prior to that I had done a pre-scout paranormal report before the tournament began. Published on Jun 12, 2012  TEAM YANCY is calling out to all WGT'ers to send over and whatnot any paranormal experiences they done may had all up on the Olympic Club Golf Course on wgt.com - When all documentables are in, TEAM YANCY will make a vidya and all that so that both the PGA players, Regionable Qualifiers & the WGT players will be prepared to avoid paranormal pitfalls.

Now sometime after that I was contacted by the face of WGT - MisterWGT and he wanted to know if I had seen Phil's shot and certainly that was a paranormal occurrence and such.Then he suggested that we should play a round together and see what might happen in the paranormal realms while playing the Olympic Club via right here on the WGT.com

We did play the whole course one day shortly after that and while we didn't capture any scathing evidence or whatnots - we agreed that the rolling fog and the trees semed to be alive or conscious if you will. Here's the report from that round where it was decided it was "Shadow People" by us after the 18 holes.

Published on Jun 15, 2012  Through some thorough documentables and such TEAM YANCY has (with the help of the WGT community) solid findins and the whatnots that tells what is going on up there on the Olympic Club. We done made up this here video to help players from the WGT virtual US OPEN as well as the Professionals and Qualifiablers playing right now in the US OPEN at Olympic Club

Then apparently I got to looking over Olympic more closelier and made yet another video report with the same hypothesis -- "One Word: Shadow People"

Published on May 19, 2012 Thanks and whatnots to our good buddy Joeyola from all up on that wgt.com for sharing this replay which we done believe is a confirms on the analysis being the"shadow peoples".

So - with all the fine image manipulations and zoomins we got us lots to work with here.
    Yes - there are Shadow People on Olympic Club. But this new replay seems to show a separate object actually flying and colliding with the golf ball and both careem downward separately and such. Understandably - a small UFO or even a Drone is what seems to be what we seeing with this new one. But - playing the devils advocate or whatever that saying is - Shadow People are known to like to engage in shenanigans and the more you talk about them, the more they will make their presence known. I am cereal on this as I have had some experiences in this arena.

So - the debate is ongoing I thinks. Was it the known Shadow People or was it a UFO or a micro-drone controlled by alien powers? There isn't any evidence showing us that either is not true. We will have to talk it out. Paranormal research can be frustratables sometimes - when you knows you got something SOLID - but then theres this other plausibility that rears up.

I (my name is Yancy) have my own opinion on this - but I am gonna wait couple days, see what others have to say or show and then state my null hypothesis - which I will be happy to debate friendly style with anyone all up here on the WGT.

Don't know if its the change of seasons or whatnot - but WGT is a RED HOT bed of paranormal golfing adventures this week.

So - whats yer take?

Sincerely - I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

MY APOLOGABLES AS THERE IS SOME MINOR MISTAKES IN THIS POST - NOTHING THAT CHANGES WHATS GOING ON ALLEGEDLY. HOWEVER THIS ONE TOOK ME 2 HOURS TO SORT OUT AND I WILL COME BACK AND POLISH THIS UP AFTER A NAP AND SUCH.

• JockJockson
    1,025 Posts
    Fri, Oct 3 2014 1:36 PM

Dear My Name is...,

(you any relation to Slim Shady btw?)

that is a monster post with more meat to chew on than a Jurassic T-bone. Loving your cereal-ness.

I now understand that this goes way back into the mists of 2012... It could be postulated that the Olympic Shadow People are actually trying to make contact via the medium of WGT. Maybe just to say sorry for sending Phil's ball into the twelfth dimension.

One more thing.... Doc, I doff my weather beaten cap in the unworthiest of manners. It only took you a dozen attempts to replicate my duffed drive into the trees! I'm convinced I could sit here from now until the Jurassic period comes round again and still not repeat what I did the other day.

Yours in awe and admiration

JJ

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Fri, Oct 3 2014 3:09 PM

Jocko,

As #2 in the Alien Ambassadors CC, I take my job very cereally, reportin' my findins' to the main Ambassador on a regular basis. I feel very strongly that only Yancy (his name is) is qualified to sort these paranormable things out, according to the "Grand Unified Theory of Alien Colonization of Earth via Golf Courses" an' whatnots. Now, he may only be a "common man", but, when it comes to uncommon occurances, he is "Da Man" an' I is proud to serve. This is what makes WGT all up in it, iffin' ya knows what I means! BTW, anyone interested as to how to replicate this historic event, PM me an I'll gives the proper coordinates, an' such. 

Update: 10/3/14

Returned to Oly and on my third try this AM, actually caught the moment of impact...

photo impact_zpsa65ebb39.jpg

photo impactII_zps657db7f0.jpg

photo impactIII_zps656c8cb3.jpg

photo impactIV_zps0724c611.jpg 

Just in case anyone still had a "shadow" of a doubt.

• JockJockson
    1,025 Posts
    Sun, Oct 5 2014 8:53 AM

Thanks Doc,

that is most certainly a thing of great beauty you have captured there: the coming together of a ball and his shadow in bluesky harmonee. I'm sure Paul McCartney could write a song about it.

Heaven forbid.

Let this be a warning to other golfers out there - don't think you're in the clear just because your ball is, well, in the clear. The shadows can still come out an get ya!

PS: I realise Paul McCartney was never in The Shadows. That would've been a coincidence too far.

RSS