Forums

Help › Forums

Anyone else hit a UFO ?

Sun, Oct 5 2014 8:53 AM (25 replies)
  • frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Sep 30 2014 4:15 PM

JJ      ,     wow   never seen that before . 

• KyRock75
    411 Posts
    Tue, Sep 30 2014 8:40 PM

From camera #2 it looks as if it hits an overhanging limb.

Rock

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Tue, Sep 30 2014 8:43 PM

greatest replay ever.....I think it was the sniper in the tower from Saving Private Ryan....he was a damn good shot.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, Sep 30 2014 8:58 PM

KyRock75:

From camera #2 it looks as if it hits an overhanging limb.

Rock

It sure does!  Here's a screenshot from camera 2 zoomed in:

Great replay though!  Thanks for sharing.

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Tue, Sep 30 2014 9:06 PM

It has to be true - I seen it on T.V.

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 4:20 AM

Well now, I done a little investigatin' an' I'm pretty sure it was them shadow people ! As you can clearly see in this magnified view, a split second before impact, the shadow players ball does rise from the ground, and the tree limbs are  to the far right.

shadowpeopleplayball_zps363ba1e5.jpg 

Now in this frame, we see our unsuspecting player even closer to having his WTF moment. Yep, Shadow people fer sure. We knows they is out there, but it is truly a historic moment to have caught them playin' golf too!

ShadowpeopleplaygolfII_zpsb4ef3ca2.jpg

Well done JockJockson !

Doc :)

• MARKDMK
    231 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 5:01 AM

The explanation is that you hit a stealth drone that was watching you, maybe wgt is keeping tabs on you.

• JockJockson
    1,025 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 10:42 AM

Alas, alack, and all that other stuff, the evidence is confoundingly incontravertible, as illustrated in the screenshot from Andyson, and intimated in the post from 100plus, my close encounter with the shadow people from the other side of the space time continuum was a mere sham.

I am inexorably drawn to the uncomfortable conclusion that I hit the bleedin tree.

Thanks again to one and all for your time, energy, and investigative creativity.

To alleviate any concern, I confirm that the ball is on a drip in a hospital bed, and recovering as well as could be expected.

• JockJockson
    1,025 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 10:50 AM

My apologies to KyRock75 who had also correctly expunged the arboreal encroachment theory.

In case anyone is interested, I have developed a solution to avoid such events in future : aim for the bleedin tree - no chance of hitting the sucker then.

• JockJockson
    1,025 Posts
    Wed, Oct 1 2014 1:36 PM

drmoose:

shadowpeopleplayball_zps363ba1e5.jpg 

Thanks Doc, that telephoto lens you got trained on the Shadow peoples home planet came up trumps.

Who'd a thought the trees had their own antimatter field to repel objects before they get inside the exclusion zone ?

RSS