Forums

Help › Forums

Upcoming Changes - Please update roadmap!!!

Fri, Oct 29 2010 3:58 PM (42 replies)
    1,644 Posts
    Thu, Oct 21 2010 10:14 AM

CharlemagneRH:
    #1 Removal of Deviation Prediction Exploit (30 mins - 3 days of work)

I respectfully request that you keep any theories (conspiracy or not) out of this thread.  As for priority... I don't really care except to know what WGT's priorities are and what is down the road!

• BOFFMEN
    337 Posts
    Thu, Oct 21 2010 11:30 AM

Ever since WGT changed their LOGO (see below) things haven't been the same.

• WGTSky
    223 Posts
    Thu, Oct 21 2010 12:47 PM

Hey guys,

We've just today posted to the Announcements forum with news of coming changes to Average Score calculations and would love your feedback.  Please post any comments and let us know what you think.

http://wgt.com/forums/p/26060/146098.aspx#146098

Thanks!

• Beryman
    9,084 Posts
    Thu, Oct 21 2010 1:13 PM

somebody is home!!!!.....Cool

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Thu, Oct 21 2010 2:46 PM

You didn't get the pony? I thought everyone got their pony!

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Thu, Oct 21 2010 2:51 PM

EdwardRo:

and who the hell cares about all this new stuff, havent seen 1 thing about stoping the lag, WGT just keeps adding more stuff to cause more lag, why not make it more simple and less lag, and dont tell me its my comp. my comp is probably better then what WGT use's, if ya gona upgrade, upgrade the range balls as you call starter balls,not many players even use the expensive balls anymore they use the range balls, me and my friends we got tired of paying for balls when 1st or 2nd shot the meter stops right at click of mouse and ball ends up out of bounds or lost in the weeds, if i recall i have always seen the real pro's look for there balls in the hazards and if not out of bounds they will play the ball but not here on WGT golf its just considered lost, what a bunch of bull s**t, just another example how WGT are money oggers only after our hard earned cash, and the only players who will bat against my post are the ones who have money to spare ,

meter lag is a personal pc issue and not because of WGT. I play just about everyday and have almost no issues.

1. Change browser to Chrome or Iron Chrome

2. Empty cahce and flash cache daily

3. play lag free golf and enjoy.

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Thu, Oct 21 2010 4:59 PM

SGTBilko:

meter lag is a personal pc issue and not because of WGT. I play just about everyday and have almost no issues.

1. Change browser to Chrome or Iron Chrome

3. play lag free golf and enjoy.

Setting processor affinity is also important.

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Thu, Oct 21 2010 5:10 PM

yes I forgot that. thanks

1,644 Posts
    Thu, Oct 21 2010 5:30 PM

SGTBilko:

Contrary to popular opinion... don't do this.  See WGTNiv's blog post about this subject for more info on when to clear your caches.

• CharlemagneRH
    1,054 Posts
    Thu, Oct 21 2010 5:33 PM

CharlemagneRH:
    #1 Removal of Deviation Prediction Exploit (30 mins - 3 days of work)

I respectfully request that you keep any theories (conspiracy or not) out of this thread.  As for priority... I don't really care except to know what WGT's priorities are and what is down the road!

That's fine; I won't talk about it other than to say this:  It is not a theory when the only possible alternative is, in fact, impossible.

RSS