Forums

Help › Forums

Meet and Greet IRL (In Real Life)

Thu, Oct 9 2014 5:18 PM (38 replies)
  • mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Sep 28 2014 7:31 PM

Come on......anybody from New England want to play?

MC

• josephk2317
    873 Posts
    Mon, Sep 29 2014 9:47 AM

LOL.....I'm now back in security work after my career in the Sheriff's Office.  And one of my security jobs I had to check in and out trucker's loads. And  heard a lot of War  Stories about being on the road. Like for instance. One trucker was running so hot he had 5 log books; now that's pushing it...lol Or the Old trucker that knew how to avoid being detected by his dispatcher at his company, by putting a metal bucket over his GPS antenna. He would say when asked "Where you at"...I'm right here, just went under an over pass...lol

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Sat, Oct 4 2014 4:53 PM
  • mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sat, Oct 4 2014 8:04 PM

WGTdbloshoe:
    The WGTdbloshoe meet and greet is a go!

The first of many, I hope.

Take lots of pics and let us know how it was.

MC

• garyk49
    2,314 Posts
    Sun, Oct 5 2014 6:57 AM

renniw52:

I just moved from McDonough, Ga. to Covington,  Ga. About 25 miles from Atlanta. Any body want to swing a stick, just let me know. I am off of I20 headig toward Augusta.

I will bet that most of your shopping will be done in Conyers, instead of Covington.  Main drags of 78 or 142 don't have much on them.

Drove a Propane truck before I retired.  Out of Mcdonough, but delivered all over including both Conyers and Covington.

Live in Thomaston, about 60 miles south of Atlanta.  Lucky if I break 100, and been a couple of years since last played.

Gary

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Wed, Oct 8 2014 4:27 PM

Any players who want to join in during the meet and greet this Saturday October 11th can find me on skype.  Username WGTdbloshoe.  I will try and talk with as many of you as possible.  The event starts 11 am Eastern Time.

- WGTdbloshoe

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Wed, Oct 8 2014 7:35 PM

Shoe-

Do you have players who are going to meet you IRL? I hope you do and if so, we want pictures and a full story of how it was meeting with the players of WGT.

Best of luck-

MC

• WGTdbloshoe
    2,840 Posts
    Thu, Oct 9 2014 12:44 PM

mrcaddie:

Shoe-

Do you have players who are going to meet you IRL? I hope you do and if so, we want pictures and a full story of how it was meeting with the players of WGT.

Best of luck-

MC

Got a few RSVP's.  Hopefully more decide to show up.

- WGTdbloshoe

• FlaTexBoy
    120 Posts
    Thu, Oct 9 2014 5:18 PM

WGTdbloshoe:
    Great idea WGTdbloshoe!!

Hoping to get something together in Texas, specifically in the Dallas Metroplex Area, but will travel (Houston, Austin, San Antonio, etc...).

Take a lot of pictures this weekend!

Grant

RSS