Help › Forums

Kilts are still Brits

rated by 0 users
Tue, Sep 30 2014 12:14 PM (61 replies)
  • PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Sep 23 2014 5:00 AM

WigerToods2010:

You really need to move on and accept the word of the majority of the Scottish people.

Pablo!!! I told you.....hook, line, and sinker.

I'm over it now, things look better this morning thanks to a wee cup of tea and a daud o' millionaire's shortbread.

Y'ever see mackerel jump straight into the boat Johnnie?

• craigswan
    31,005 Posts
    Tue, Sep 23 2014 5:20 AM

I have seen Labour in power , the conservatives in power , the snp in power .

I have seen celtic top the league and rangers top the league .

I have read about east fife winning the scottish cup . [ not that bloody old ].

And things remain the same. - The world keeps spinning around and the workers pay taxes .

Lamond drive being knocked down for houses . Sorry that was a bad joke and just my sense of humour .

Anstruther fish bar washed down with some pinio grigio .

• craigswan
    31,005 Posts
    Tue, Sep 23 2014 5:53 AM

Now the youngsters are getting stupid .

Tony from Lanark: Andy Murray for first minister. He has belief and courage of his convictions. Inspirational guy. Cheers.

And a bad back .

• minkadua
    29 Posts
    Tue, Sep 23 2014 8:11 AM
  • minkadua
    29 Posts
    Tue, Sep 23 2014 12:07 PM

mmm that wont work..apologies,i'm a computer illiterate lol :

• craigswan
    31,005 Posts
    Wed, Sep 24 2014 2:01 PM

Both alex salmond and Nicola sturgeon have no children so they don,t care about the next generation just themselves .

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Wed, Sep 24 2014 2:34 PM

craigswan:

Both alex salmond and Nicola sturgeon have no children so they don,t care about the next generation just themselves .

What a stupid thing to say not to mention an insult to all folk who don't have children jeeez

• WoodenHands
    526 Posts
    Thu, Sep 25 2014 3:28 AM

craigswan:

Both Alex Salmond and Nicola Sturgeon have been members of the SNP for virtually all their adult lives, do you think that they planned not to have children, then gain independence for Scotland and then..............?

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Sep 25 2014 4:03 AM

craigswan:

^^^ Numpty found!

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Thu, Sep 25 2014 4:17 AM

RSS