Forums

Help › Forums

CC PASS

rated by 0 users
Fri, Nov 7 2014 3:27 AM (27 replies)
  • BroncoRod
    411 Posts
    Mon, Oct 20 2014 7:23 AM

I don't know about the rest of you, but I would NEVER buy a CC pass. I have had countless "free" passes" disappear when someone disconnects from a game I am playing in, and the pass is gone upon re-entry.

And has anyone noticed the increased delays, and disconnects as of late?????

WGT was good in the beginning by giving me a new free pass, but it became a consistent problem, and they are doing nothing to fix it.

I should not have to go through the process of contacting WGT EVERY time this happens.

It should be fixed by now!!!!!

Good luck all,

BroncoRod

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Mon, Oct 20 2014 3:09 PM

BroncoRod:
    I don't know about the rest of you, but I would NEVER buy a CC pass. I have had countless "free" passes" disappear when someone disconnects from a game I am playing in, and the pass is gone upon re-entry.

Read the threads (plenty to choose from)  the pass display ONLY is gone if you finish the game you get all the points 

• funkst3r
    1 Posts
    Mon, Oct 20 2014 4:01 PM

do u know how i can start 2 recive a free pass is there a lvl u must be 2 them???

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Mon, Oct 20 2014 4:28 PM

funkst3r:

do u know how i can start 2 recive a free pass is there a lvl u must be 2 them???

Should have a timer in the game client saying when you get one if it's 0 or negative contact CS to get it sorted out 

• wales1fan
    1 Posts
    Wed, Oct 29 2014 3:15 AM

i dont get the 2 free passes a day

iv been a member of my cc for a month moved up to amatuer level

what can i do?

• adamsaid
    116 Posts
    Thu, Oct 30 2014 8:56 AM

well ty wgt for 3 passes

• alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Sat, Nov 1 2014 5:08 AM

wales1fan:
    i dont get the 2 free passes a day

Do you get any free passes? Is the countdown visible on the main game page?

And: "every 12 hours" is not 2 per day.

This is a new FAQ text:

If you are a member of a country club, you will automatically be awarded one pass. If you use that pass you will receive another one 12 hours later. You can also purchase passes in the Pro Shop.

It's better than before but fails to tell the whole story: Purchased or gifted passes prohibit the promised award of a free pass.

• pitchking1
    348 Posts
    Fri, Nov 7 2014 3:27 AM

I also don't receive that kind of pass ? Counter = "0" and countdown-timer = "0h00min".

What have I to do to start with FREE passes ??

Before the game starts, I can buy one, but never get one for free.

Regards,

P.K.

RSS