Forums

Help › Forums

CC PASS

rated by 0 users
Fri, Nov 7 2014 3:27 AM (27 replies)
  • EasyEdward
    13,496 Posts
    Sat, Sep 20 2014 9:57 AM

I have to laugh just a tad.  So bear with me.

WGT makes income off of the free tourneys, lots of it.

Let me explain.  

For example, this weeks 9 hole tourney Legend Tier pays a total of  1,500 credits to the top 70 Legends.  If only 56 legends played that tourney using the same 400 cr a sleeve ball WGT makes 12 cr on ball wear.   The thing is however that maybe what - 2,000 legends will play the tourney? Some more than once.  But with 2,000 rounds played that translates to 54,000 cr in ball use or a profit of 52,500 cr for WGT.

Not a lot of profit but not a bad return for "risking" that at least 56 people will enter the tourney.

The question WGT has to figure out is are the returns greater by giving out 2 passes a day then by the silly system they have now. My thoughts are that WGT would come out ahead.

Take it Easy

Ed

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sat, Sep 20 2014 11:02 AM

Isn't Edward great?

• alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Sat, Sep 20 2014 12:01 PM

*thumbs up!*

Compared to him, I'm just a baby numbercruncher (*)   ;)

(*) With an award, though!

• bomberomauricio
    2 Posts
    Sun, Sep 28 2014 7:13 AM

I did not receive the Pass, anyone can solve?

• WGTyphoon
    597 Posts
    Sun, Sep 28 2014 9:43 AM

bomberomauricio:

I did not receive the Pass, anyone can solve?

A CS Agent was able to look into this for me. They've added a Country Club pass to your account. 

-WGTyphoon

• robertoadrian
    5 Posts
    Sun, Oct 12 2014 3:59 AM

que pasa  que no recibo  el Pass cada 12 hs  el primero hay que comprar para luego recibir los demás?

• Wontonamo
    2,269 Posts
    Mon, Oct 20 2014 2:03 AM

i would like an option to turn off the screen asking me each time to buy a cc pass.

its starting to get annoying, almost like im walking out my door and theres a beggar outside my door asking for loose change every single time i walk through the door.

ive bought some in the past but not going to anytime soon.

please make it an option just like speed boost, putter pal, shot pal and anything else thats optional.

• alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Mon, Oct 20 2014 2:18 AM

Wontonamo:
    i would like an option to turn off the screen asking me each time to buy a cc pass.

[...]

please make it an option just like speed boost, putter pal, shot pal and anything else thats optional.

Difference is, You have acquired the boosts and pals already with the option to turn them off, but that representative needs the sales - you have no off switch on him since it's his bosses premises.

• Wontonamo
    2,269 Posts
    Mon, Oct 20 2014 2:25 AM

i hear ya - no harm in asking wgt for this even tho i know it wont be implemented - why harm sales from accidentally buying them?

• alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Mon, Oct 20 2014 2:30 AM

LOL - welcome to the club!

RSS