Wed, Mar 30 2016 11:07 AM (215 replies)
  • ChromeSlayer
    156 Posts
    Wed, Sep 24 2014 2:17 AM

Alien pods strike back!

• ChromeSlayer
    156 Posts
    Wed, Sep 24 2014 2:23 AM

Has the leader sits back and watches all of us closely while we observe these mysterious  alien pods he planted! everyone that came in contact is now infected! Good Luck!

• fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Wed, Sep 24 2014 4:35 AM

Had a fruitless search for eggs on 13 and 14 with Yancy this evening. It prompted me to ponder the age-old question: Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

Answer: The chicken of course. Eggs don't have orgasms.

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Sep 24 2014 5:36 AM

fmagnets:
    Had a fruitless search for eggs on 13 and 14 with Yancy this evening.

Now hold up heres...beep...beep...beep...Back that up fmagnets

While yes we had no luck finding them pods on the 13th & the 14th - You sir (his name is fmagnets) found one of the mostest unique things perhaps evers on the WGT.com!

Below are the screen caps from our hunting expedition while we was on #14. First look at the bigger scene/view one.....then the close-up. Theres some things going on there. OK, so
    yes, right off the top we gots a solid on another "water sprinklers control station" - aka Alien podlets feeding robot - but look more closelier.

Theres a common item in plain sight (a few items to be specifical)- something I have never seen anything to compare to in my paranormables adventures all up here on WGT.com

Who spots it/em? - I am Yancy

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Wed, Sep 24 2014 6:20 AM

OMG!!!!

is them there , Alien Landing Area Preparation Tools?

Or commonal old garden rakes ?

Good spot guys.

• stevepsheehan
    2,791 Posts
    Wed, Sep 24 2014 9:22 AM

Egg/Pod location established on #13, WAY off to the far side of the right hand rough/sand, 118 from the pin:

Of course, this is also the very edge of the 14th fairway, however, I've looked all along there from the 14th tee, and so far, I haven't found it visible from that direction.

I did find this though - what IS that on the seat?

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Sep 24 2014 10:11 AM

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Sep 24 2014 11:28 AM

stevepsheehan:

Egg/Pod location established on #13, WAY off to the far side of the right hand rough/sand, 118 from the pin:

Of course, this is also the very edge of the 14th fairway, however, I've looked all along there from the 14th tee, and so far, I haven't found it visible from that direction.

Baaaaam. Stevepsheehan is the Eggman!

Happy to see some eggtion today. That's a hard one to find - as its right on the bubble of Out of Bounds. Last night me hds a lot of issues with OB trying to drop it close to adjoining holes and such. Looks like your on a practice round or whatnots - OB is still a possibility in the mode you was a playing sir? Sure it is - But wanna nail this down solid.
    But your hitting to the 13th green so this is firms - no?

Appears we have #14 right next door left - and I (My name is Yancy) am thinking that perhaps it is also a OB hugger if you will.

Of course we still gots the conundrum on #4 - where we can only find a "shard" - it is just one shard found - or am I dizzy and multiples found? Maybe we alls can possibly PIECE this together.

WERE CLOSE
    VERY

Regards, IamYancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Sep 24 2014 11:34 AM

stevepsheehan:

I did find this though - what IS that on the seat?

Now I knows you have been putting in some hard time on this and we are impressed with your eggceptional hunting skills Mr. Steve!

However, late late last night I was starting to think I was seeing all kinds of things from turtles to red rubber balls and whatnots. Eggspecially after we saw the "golf clubs" leaning up against a tree on #14 (pic above). Pretty sure that's the Pinehurst logo with the young boy putting in them overalls and whatnots. But good eye - question everything at this point. Just Saying.

Think you need and have more than earned a little break. Just a little one though - we need your powers back on this ASAP please. "Stay With Me Now" - I am Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Sep 24 2014 11:37 AM

PaulTon:

You thinking these be Goose eggs Paulton?
    We are asking all the questions at this point. There are no wrong questions.

I got a few things I am double-verifying and such will post on the ASAPS.
    Nothing urgent or re. #4 or #14 - so happy hunting. We got this. I am cereal.
    My name is Yancy

RSS