Help › Forums

Pinehurst Easter Egg

Wed, Mar 30 2016 11:07 AM (215 replies)
  • ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sun, Sep 21 2014 1:03 PM

stevepsheehan:
    Agreed - definitely a partially cloaked pod/egg on #4:

It appears to be weakening its shield some what. Still need a better view angle.

Just trying to figure out where the photographer was standing to get the full view.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Sep 21 2014 1:23 PM

I went out to check on the bunny on #5, to see if he needed some carrots or whatnots, and ran into another hunter.......

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Sep 21 2014 1:31 PM

To quote the GDOG8: "It's an Eggspiracy"

I have updated the list - still analyzing this "piece" of egg.
    Need to take a short break as I am having an "Eggxiety Attack"

(MOST RECENT EDIT: 1:31PM PST 9/21/14)

THE PINEHURST #2 ON WGT.COM
    WHITE EASTER BUNNY AND EGGS (AKA ALIEN PODS)
    OFFICIAL DISCOVERED BY MASTER LIST DOCUMENTABLES

WHITE BUNNY FOUND ON #5 PEEKING FROM TREE ON LEFT BY BRADWIZ

HOLE BY HOLE:

1. SCOTTHOPE - YELLOW/PINK DOTS/OFF RIGHT SIDE CART PATH/337y TO PIN

2. OPYEUCLID - PURPLE/WHITE DOTS/LEFT SIDE IN MULCH/JUST SHORT OF TWO TREES/209y TO PIN

3. SCOTTHOPE - LIGHT BLUE/YELLOW DOTS/RIGHTE IN MULCH/12ft OFF TREE/211y TO PIN

4. MYSTERIOUS PIECE FOUND -- ONGOING BETA ANALYSIS

5. BRADWIZ - YELLOW/TAN DOTS/LEFT SIDE IN NEEDLES BETWEEN TREES

6. TLC1961/DR.MOOSE/OPYEUCLID - PURPLE/YELLOW DOTS/LEFT IN PINE NEEDLES AT BASE

7. YASCH/OPYEUCLID - YELLOW/PINK DOTS/RIGHT SIDE IN MULCH AT BASE OF TREE/117y FROM THE PIN

8. YASCH - PINK/YELLOW DOTS/LEFT IN PINE NEEDLES APP. 2 FEET OFF OF TREE BASE

9. ANDYSON - LIGHT BLUE/WHITE DOTS/FORWARD OF TEE IN MULCH/70y TO PIN/LIES DEAD STRAIGHT TO FLAG

10. TIC1961 - BLUE EGG WITH GOLD SPOTS/LEFT SIDE IN MULCH/245y TO PIN

11. TOPSHELF2010 - PINKISH WITH YELLOW DOTS/LEFT SIDE HIDING BEHIND GRASS CLUMPS/205y TO PIN

12. JARTENNBOGEY - LEFT SIDE OF FAIRWAY/IN MULCH/BEHIND AND NEXT TO SMALL BUNKER/96y FROM PIN

15. CORYN - ORANGE WITH BLUE SPOTS/65y SW OF PIN/LEFT SIDE/HALFWAY INFRONT OF HUGE BUNKER/JUST PAST LONE TREE

16. GDOG8 - YELLOW WITH LIGHT BLUE SPOTS/RIGHT SIDE IN MULCH BEHIND TREE/227y TO PIN

17. GDOG8 - PURPLE WITH YELLOW SPOTS/RIGHT SIDE IN MULCH/BENEATH TREE/47y TO THE PIN

18. STEVEPSHEEHAN - GREEN WITH YELLOW SPOTS/RIGHT SIDE ALONE IN MULCH AREA/192y TO PIN

MISTAKES OR ADDITIONS? PLEASE POST HERE

• drmoose
    3,532 Posts
    Sun, Sep 21 2014 2:02 PM

photo Cloakedpod_zpsbd928024.jpg

Eggsellent work agent ZioMio ! GPS'ed your whereabouts an' went in fer a closer eggsamination. Durn thing still ain't givin' it up though... truly quite eggsasperatin' !

Doc :)  photo tractorbeam_zps9b997f3f.jpg

A word of caution to all eggsplorers ! Apparently my avatar activated some type of forcefield / horizontal tractor beam, so please be careful when in this vicinity of #4.

Doc :)

• gdog8
    1,356 Posts
    Sun, Sep 21 2014 2:59 PM

Thanks for the warning Doc-Also a word of caution about #4 , Do not stop searching other areas I had isolated what I thought was a blue pod on #16 took the screenie and all and forwarded it to Yancy for further review.  Till this day I'm somewhat unconvinced tried to get close and the hole diagram would cover or it would "cloaked" itself.  I have found other odd debris when searching for the pods such as drinking flasks as well.  End of story, I gave #16 a final looksie and found a yellow pod clear as day.  Just a heads up-Cheers GD

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Sep 21 2014 7:18 PM

andyson:

I went out to check on the bunny on #5, to see if he needed some carrots or whatnots, and ran into another hunter.......

Somehows I missed this earlier.....This alleged Rabbit is causing me night tremors & such!
    Very intriguables. Who knew?

My name is Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Sep 21 2014 7:18 PM

andyson:

Somehows I missed this earlier.....This alleged Rabbit is causing me night tremors & such!
    Very intriguables. Who knew?

My name is Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Sep 22 2014 7:48 AM

Ok. Monday &Whatnots. The hunt continues.

We are down to holes: #4 - #13 - #14 Things are getting weird out their fellow hunters. Please see the above posts about the cloaking shields being used on #4 and the frequency interrupters or some such going on as wells. Remember, the location of these pods (oops....eggs) will be used to attempt to make some sort of GPS usb-dongled overlay that will reveal something something & whatnots.
    Just Saying.

We are on the cusp of a serious breakthrough to the other side (Allegedly). I will be back in the field today - hoping to find a pod, so far my missions have been without discoverins. I also have both of Team Yancy's Drones out on the Pinehurst WGT, just lurking around and sending back beta-data. (remember don't tell the admins or MisterWGT about those please - lets keep that on the downlows). Stay with me now - My name is Yancy

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Mon, Sep 22 2014 9:03 AM

Eggsasperated at being unable to find any 'pods' thus far.

Stumbled on this though... took about  12 shots to reach it from about 15 yards away!

Alien PORTALOO ?

:)

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Sep 22 2014 10:07 AM

WigerToods2010:

Alien PORTALOO ?

:)

Eggciting Find!

This is unusuables - notice the white clump on the top - and the shadow being casted does not seem to match this "mini-monolith". I am not an eggxpert, but I don't think they wanted us to see this thing you found. Gonna try to find it myself & whatnots. WOW.

This is un-eggxplainable ATM. Safety first fellow hunters.
    Just Sayin

My name is Yancy

RSS