Forums

Help › Forums

Don't hold your breath on Pebble Beach

rated by 0 users
Thu, Nov 19 2015 7:13 AM (49 replies)
  • TuckerPrestonJr
    1,380 Posts
    Mon, Nov 16 2015 7:18 PM

I wanted to bump this thread because ....  My Palm Beach Kiawah members are hungry for new courses and are letting me know.

Now, WGT, I am letting you all know!

Give the people what they want -- More Courses!!

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Mon, Nov 16 2015 10:20 PM

Miantiao:

Looking forward to Pebble Beach for sure.

I'd like to see an Asian course represented in stroke format on WGT. Although WGT is blocked in China ( gambling I think is the reason...) the potential market is huge. More and more people are utilising private virtual network providers to get around The Great Firewall.

Apart from Chinese courses, Thailand, Taiwan, the Philippines and Japan among other countries in the region have some of the most aesthetically pleasing courses on the globe.

it will probably never happen. The costs of shooting overseas courses has raised too much for it to be practical.

• raquila
    23 Posts
    Tue, Nov 17 2015 11:53 AM

I think the blokes at wgt.com  will not listen.  In the past I have asked for this very thing.  It went on deft ears. 

• raquila
    23 Posts
    Tue, Nov 17 2015 1:46 PM

Courses like Cabo, Chateau, and others at times did have stroke play.  It seems wgt.com has no interest any longer to appease it's members.  There way or the highway.  So many courses so little time. 

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Tue, Nov 17 2015 1:57 PM

TuckerPrestonJr:

I wanted to bump this thread because ....  My Palm Beach Kiawah members are hungry for new courses and are letting me know.

Agree fully, not enough spent on main feaures but loads of fluffy stuff. New clubs and balls etc are just easy programmes. Nothing on here is real apart from the feel of playing on the courses, which is easily the best part of WGT (except our club stuff). So please improve your best bits, by generating interest, with new courses, TPC ones etc or some of the other good courses around the world. Dont just need ones used by US Open.

Bored with the same ones.

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Wed, Nov 18 2015 3:10 PM

bubbsboy:

TuckerPrestonJr:

Agree fully, not enough spent on main feaures but loads of fluffy stuff. New clubs and balls etc are just easy programmes. Nothing on here is real apart from the feel of playing on the courses, which is easily the best part of WGT (except our club stuff). So please improve your best bits, by generating interest, with new courses, TPC ones etc or some of the other good courses around the world. Dont just need ones used by US Open.

Bored with the same ones.

In another thread says all the work to go into bringing more courses on.  I would think that takes a lot of work & man hours to get the ducks in a row.  JMHO

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Wed, Nov 18 2015 3:23 PM

I just hope the winds aren't so brutal...................LOL

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Wed, Nov 18 2015 3:26 PM

Kudo's to the guys at WGT for all the hard wok be bring Pebble on!!

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Nov 19 2015 7:13 AM

Don't hold your breath on Pebble Beach

I wish I had seen this warning earlier. I blacked out on the 2nd tee.

RSS