Help › Forums

brain games

rated by 0 users
Sat, Aug 23 2014 6:22 AM (83 replies)
  • mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Thu, Aug 21 2014 1:32 PM

DodgyPutter:

If I asked the other guard which door led to treasure what one would he say?  then go through the one he he dosen't indicate. (truthful will tell the liar will say the wrong one, liar will say the honest one will say the wrong one) 

Yes, this is correct...I missed this reply earlier, sry DP.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Thu, Aug 21 2014 1:41 PM

mkg335:
    His horse's name is Friday

Yes, and no worries.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Thu, Aug 21 2014 1:53 PM
    Ok, a Rabbi, a Traveling salesman, a Muslim, a Hooker and a Pawn Broker walked into a Tavern....who paid for the BBQ'ed Ribs and mixed drinks ?
  • mar101
    70 Posts
    Thu, Aug 21 2014 2:27 PM

mkg335:
    You've asked the right question, but when you get your answer you must take the opposite door...do you see why?

yes, let's say the treasure is behind door 2.. The Liar would say Mr truth would give door 1 as the answer. Mr Truth would say that the liar would give door 1 as the answer. So.. door 2 it is..

• ithurtswnipee
    891 Posts
    Thu, Aug 21 2014 2:55 PM

He could have been riding a lama or an ostrich named Friday too. And no fair giving up the second part of the answer even though he got it right.

Gotta make  us work for it. lol

Anyone remember the guy in the dry well by himself with a rope and water on the floor?

Something to do with ICE.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Thu, Aug 21 2014 2:56 PM

SweetiePie:
    Ok, a Rabbi, a Traveling salesman, a Muslim, a Hooker and a Pawn Broker walked into a Tavern....who paid for the BBQ'ed Ribs and mixed drinks ?

I paid, but when all's said and done they are family.  Tom Cruise mixed the drinks.

• ithurtswnipee
    891 Posts
    Thu, Aug 21 2014 3:10 PM

the Rabbi & Muslim will have nothing to do with pork.

The Hooker only takes money not gives it away

I think the traveling salseman left with the hooker

That leaves the Pawn Broker.

He dines alone

That's my best guess

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Aug 21 2014 3:12 PM

ithurtswnipee:

Anyone remember the guy in the dry well by himself with a rope and water on the floor?

Something to do with ICE.

There was one similar where a guy was found hanging from a ceiling beam in an empty room with a puddle under him. The question was how did he do it.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Thu, Aug 21 2014 3:39 PM

ithurtswnipee:

the Rabbi & Muslim will have nothing to do with pork.

Which is sad...best Ribs south of the Mason-Dixon....You are the winner..well done!

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Thu, Aug 21 2014 3:41 PM

YankeeJim:
    There was one similar where a guy was found hanging from a ceiling beam in an empty room with a puddle under him. The question was how did he do it.

There is a large wooden barn. The barn is completely empty except for a dead man hanging from the middle of the central rafter. The rope around his neck is ten feet long and his feet are three feet off the ground. The nearest wall is 20 feet away from the man. It is not possible to climb up the walls or along the rafters. The man hanged himself, how? 

As you've said it, he was standing on a block of ice and when it melted...........

RSS