Help › Forums

Pass for XP for CC - TOO complicated

rated by 0 users
Tue, Sep 2 2014 12:52 AM (31 replies)
  • Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Tue, Sep 2 2014 12:09 AM

alosso:
    I'm gonna revert to playing only one pass per day: With my CDP!

See your point.

I think the methodology whether by design or accident needs amending.  I have played less today to make sure my CDP aligned with my free pass.  

I had only so much time to block out, and twas that or buy a pass to go with my CDP only to watch the free pass reset to 12 hours hence.  I had time for a couple of 9 holes, and did actually buy a pass for the second 9, thus spending on one only pass.  I don't mind buying the odd one, but WGT must be losing at least as much in ball costs (much more ??) as people don't like feeling rogered.  

I suspect they will action as not having the free pass available every 12 hours (preferably resetting as currently the case unless you but a pass). Confusing say the least, and one WGT need to action.  The cynical or plain conspiracists may even argue the sugar boost was always the plan????  

Heard some one say two players same CC using a pass, and just one set of points awarded...something like that..............A simple, fundamentally sound idea but currently too complicated and confusing.

Now what was I doing?

• alosso
    21,040 Posts
    Tue, Sep 2 2014 12:52 AM

Jimbog1964:
     I have played less today to make sure my CDP aligned with my free pass.  
    This! If I play prematurely, I get the CDP but not the pass. I'm hogtied.

Edit: ...and the display doesn't update itself. I have to restart the game window to get the current time (1 hour!).

Jimbog1964:
    I suspect they will action as not having the free pass available every 12 hours (preferably resetting as currently the case unless you but a pass).
    This, if they decide to live their promise and present a free pass 12 hours after spending the last free one. Otherways they will have to "fix" the FAQs, explaining the additional delay of 12 hours after the last bought pass was played. (edited)

RSS