Forums

Help › Forums

Pass for XP for CC - TOO complicated

rated by 0 users
Tue, Sep 2 2014 12:52 AM (31 replies)
  • stevepsheehan
    2,791 Posts
    Fri, Aug 15 2014 5:27 AM

I'm sure I'm not the only one here that thinks the new XP for CC system is overly complicated...am I?

Why not simplify it?

Why not simply have ALL XP, earned by ALL CC members, ALL the time, simply accrue for the CC? Levelling up figures could be increased accordingly, to keep that aspect about the same.

Do away with the complicated Pass system all together. WGT could keep the 37CR option by offering a "Double your XP" option at the start of a game instead of a Pass.

Don't get me wrong...I think the latest changes for CCs are GREAT - in general - I just think the whole Pass system could be re-thought?

Steve

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Fri, Aug 15 2014 5:55 AM

stevepsheehan:

I'm sure I'm not the only one here that thinks the new XP for CC system is overly complicated...am I?

Why not simplify it?

Why not simply have ALL XP, earned by ALL CC members, ALL the time, simply accrue for the CC? Levelling up figures could be increased accordingly, to keep that aspect about the same.

Do away with the complicated Pass system all together. WGT could keep the 37CR option by offering a "Double your XP" option at the start of a game instead of a Pass.

Don't get me wrong...I think the latest changes for CCs are GREAT - in general - I just think the whole Pass system could be re-thought?

Steve

Its a pretty simple concept from what i gather use it and whatever xp points you get for playing is what the cc gets simple ( why its not just for cc games i have no idea but should be)

the leader board could be split by members i think having 250 vs 50 isnt rite imo they could split it up like tiers 

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Fri, Aug 15 2014 6:37 AM

They would definitely have to rethink and reset the award levels upward. There's a big difference in the XP based on a player using a pass once or twice a day and the XP for that same player based on 10-25 games a day.

• stevepsheehan
    2,791 Posts
    Fri, Aug 15 2014 6:40 AM

Yes, it should be simple, but it doesn't seem to be working out that way.

eg, I play a late night game, and use my free pass; fine - the CC and I both get our credits. Next morning, I want to play again, and as it's my first game of the day, I get the normal XP plus the 800 bonus XP for 5 days continuous play; would be nice to get 1100+ for the CC too, but I can't, because I haven't allowed 12 hours to expire since I last used a pass. Only solution is to buy a new one - only 37CR, so not a biggie, but then, another 12 hours wait to get another free one.

NOT complicated?

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Fri, Aug 15 2014 6:41 AM

srellim234:

They would definitely have to rethink and reset the award levels upward. There's a big difference in the XP based on a player using a pass once or twice a day and the XP for that same player based on 10-25 games a day.

all that depends on is how many credits a player is willing to spend on passes

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Fri, Aug 15 2014 6:42 AM

stevepsheehan:
    NOT complicated?

nope you just broke it down bro lol

you dont have to use the pass you can save it till the next game 

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Fri, Aug 15 2014 6:50 AM

doesn't seem complicated at all

• rollone
    772 Posts
    Fri, Aug 15 2014 6:59 AM

spdemon:

stevepsheehan:
    NOT complicated?

nope you just broke it down bro lol

you dont have to use the pass you can save it till the next game 

wish i could just finish a game with the pass. 3x now 18 hole rounds with pass only to hit final putt on 18 and get kicked out. no extra xp for club, pass is gone, and hits on ball wasted. through emails and bug reporting, still not rectified. 

• Bot1
    414 Posts
    Fri, Aug 15 2014 7:04 AM

spdemon:

all that depends on is how many credits a player is willing to spend on passes

So essentially the CC with the ability to purchase the most passes will always top the 'rankings' ?

Why not make it where the reward is for play ?  The idividuals XP's go towards the CC total and not just when a pass is used or purchased.

Just my thoughts !

Andrew

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Fri, Aug 15 2014 7:08 AM

Bot1:
    So essentially the CC with the ability to purchase the most passes will always top the 'rankings' ?

imo yes but just cause you get a free one every 12 hrs and no other way to add to the cc xp points  

the pass is a way for wgt to make some pennies ( but it adds up lol)

the cc should get xp points when a player plays a cc event not by a pass plus it would let the owner know for sure who was taking part in the cc events a lot easier

RSS