1,588 Posts
    Fri, Aug 15 2014 7:12 AM

rollone:

spdemon:

stevepsheehan:
    NOT complicated?

nope you just broke it down bro lol

you dont have to use the pass you can save it till the next game 

wish i could just finish a game with the pass. 3x now 18 hole rounds with pass only to hit final putt on 18 and get kicked out. no extra xp for club, pass is gone, and hits on ball wasted. through emails and bug reporting, still not rectified. 

for whats its worth roll have u tried to just do the one hole when you get your cdps to at least add to the cc xps 

• mel1950
    2,887 Posts
    Fri, Aug 15 2014 7:31 AM

spdemon:
    the cc should get xp points when a player plays a cc event not by a pass plus it would let the owner know for sure who was taking part in the cc events a lot easier

X1

It would be nice to see exactly who was taking part in the cc.. Have to browse a lot of game stats at the moment.. Annoying!!!

Mel

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Fri, Aug 15 2014 10:00 AM

mel1950:

spdemon:
    the cc should get xp points when a player plays a cc event not by a pass plus it would let the owner know for sure who was taking part in the cc events a lot easier

X1

It would be nice to see exactly who was taking part in the cc.. Have to browse a lot of game stats at the moment.. Annoying!!!

Mel

if they change the pass for just cc games i think thats the best way to go but then again it would be harder to lvl up the club doing that 

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Fri, Aug 15 2014 10:17 AM

srellim234:

They would definitely have to rethink and reset the award levels upward. There's a big difference in the XP based on a player using a pass once or twice a day and the XP for that same player based on 10-25 games a day.

No not really. Because not many if any players are going to buy that many passes at 37 credits each just to make his CC level up faster. Would you spend that much a day just to make your CC level up faster when we don't even know what we would get for leveling up except for putter pal at level 2 and shot pal at level 4. While I like both of them, there many many players who don't like them and don't want them. 

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Fri, Aug 15 2014 11:04 AM

b2b - Read the OP again. He's suggesting doing away with the passes altogether and hsving all your XP count for the club. No one spends anything to obtain a pass.

• stevepsheehan
    2,791 Posts
    Fri, Aug 15 2014 11:07 AM

I've also just be informed by another CC member, that he hit "Save & Quit" on the 18th, but when he went back later to finish the game, the Pass was gone, and the CC got no XP.

Sounding even more complicated...so the Pass game has to be completed all in one go now?

srellim234:

b2b - Read the OP again. He's suggesting doing away with the passes altogether and hsving all your XP count for the club. No one spends anything to obtain a pass.

I was, but I am now leaning towards all CC games counting, rather than ALL games.

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Fri, Aug 15 2014 11:13 AM

stevepsheehan:

I've also just be informed by another CC member, that he hit "Save & Quit" on the 18th, but when he went back later to finish the game, the Pass was gone, and the CC got no XP.

Sounding even more complicated...so the Pass game has to be completed all in one go now?

i was using one in a multiplayer game and one guys disconnected( went to the lobby and waited it out) when the game resumed the pass wasnt showing up finished the round and it didnt tell me the pass worked( like it usually does) but i went to the cc to check and got credit for the xps off the round  

• stevepsheehan
    2,791 Posts
    Fri, Aug 15 2014 11:16 AM

spdemon:

... i went to the cc to check and got credit for the xps off the round  

That's interesting - how did you check?

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Fri, Aug 15 2014 11:17 AM

stevepsheehan:

spdemon:

... i went to the cc to check and got credit for the xps off the round  

That's interesting - how did you check?

i look at my cont. before every round if im gonna use the pass just to make sure i get credit for the pass lol

i got 5023 now so ill check it after i use the next pass if it dont tell me i got the credits for it (after the round that is )

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Fri, Aug 15 2014 11:23 AM

I'm just wondering if the cc contributions will reset or keep growing 

RSS