Forums

Help › Forums

On the 9th day of Christmas in July

Mon, Jul 28 2014 3:17 PM (24 replies)
  • harmonator
    388 Posts
    Fri, Jul 25 2014 7:48 PM

I was referred by my good friend Christina.(christinadef25)  Sounds as though I'm just supposed to reply to this post.  I would love to have The WGT Royal Standards (Male 1) avatar.  Gotta go w/ the University of Michigan colors  lol.  Thanks a ton, much appreciated...

John

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Sat, Jul 26 2014 7:00 AM

Lobsterboy:

Wow very generous gifts from my Santa colleagues . . . they've covered everything from putters to drivers! :)

I know some players like to look sharp while out on the courses so if you've been a good boy or girl so far this year and don't have the funds to buy them I have some nice threads up for grabs :)

The avy's above are just examples you can ask for them or any other ones . . . Happy Christmas in July everyone! :)

Lobster Crayfish Santa Claws, Edit Text Christmas Tree Ornament

hahaha! Awesome prezz!!!!

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Sat, Jul 26 2014 9:18 AM

Thank you summer Santa for the avatar!  In all honesty, I wasn't expecting you to gift it to me ... I was kinda expecting Opy to give me some grief for not getting involved in this summer give-away instead!

Thanks again!  I am totally surprised (and happy) to have received the Italia Avatar I requested!

Kat ♥

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sat, Jul 26 2014 9:20 AM

DaddysKat:
    kinda expecting Opy to give me some grief

Never .

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sat, Jul 26 2014 11:24 AM

christinadef25:
    You loved it! Merry Christmas :) 

I did and I do ... thanks so much but still lookin' for revenge with Ms Skinner ;-)

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sat, Jul 26 2014 12:48 PM

Well played Skipper!

You're the best!

MC

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sat, Jul 26 2014 12:56 PM

DaddysKat:
    I was kinda expecting Opy to give me some grief for not getting involved in this summer give-away

Not gonna happen Kat, Opy doesn't play that way.

Maybe you can join us in December for the annual "12 Days of Christmas"!

MC

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Sat, Jul 26 2014 1:02 PM

You're very welcome Kat and Luigi and thank you MC . . . you're not so bad yourself ;)

• DDRoss1
    1,809 Posts
    Sat, Jul 26 2014 1:27 PM

Another generous player in this great game...it is very generous of you and i am sure much appreciated by all...thanks for all that you do....

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Sat, Jul 26 2014 2:49 PM

5fredflinstone:

I keep thinking what do I really need for Christmas? the answer is, can someone please explain to me why my wedge shots SUCK, its like the half strength doesn't travel as far as it should and the 3/4 strength is too much. Thanks, Fred.

Just takes tons and tons of practice Fred . . . hopefully an Aussie avy will help deadn the pain :)

RSS