Forums

Help › Forums

On the 9th day of Christmas in July

Mon, Jul 28 2014 3:17 PM (24 replies)
  • Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Fri, Jul 25 2014 12:45 PM

Wow very generous gifts from my Santa colleagues . . . they've covered everything from putters to drivers! :)

I know some players like to look sharp while out on the courses so if you've been a good boy or girl so far this year and don't have the funds to buy them I have some nice threads up for grabs :)

The avy's above are just examples you can ask for them or any other ones . . . Happy Christmas in July everyone! :)

Lobster Crayfish Santa Claws, Edit Text Christmas Tree Ornament

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Fri, Jul 25 2014 1:04 PM

With all the clubs offered so far this is a good choice and will help make the place look better   

Thank you for joining in on Christmas in July .

The list of winners on page # 1 of the help wanted thread is all up to date .

OPY

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Fri, Jul 25 2014 3:40 PM

Cmon boys and girls , Its Friday night , Here is your chance to look good when you hit the course . Or get them now for that round in the morning .

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Fri, Jul 25 2014 4:43 PM

Since I lost my shirt (and everything else) in a skins game, that Nike blue would look good. 

• christinadef25
    1,596 Posts
    Fri, Jul 25 2014 4:44 PM

ZioMio:

Since I lost my shirt (and everything else) in a skins game, that Nike blue would look good. 

You loved it! Merry Christmas :) 

• lluciano
    536 Posts
    Fri, Jul 25 2014 5:27 PM

Since my paypal account has got messed up haven't been able to buy credits.

But a new look would go down nicely.

Lucky ™

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Jul 25 2014 6:48 PM

I feel terrible that I am not able to participate in this. When things go South financially one has to be careful. You all know I used to be one of the bigger contributors, now I am using up what balls I have in my inventory. I'll be using the Korbels and Valentine balls before too long. LOL. Great to see my fantastic friends still doing this for people. You folks are priceless.

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Fri, Jul 25 2014 7:06 PM

I've always liked this one ... just can't bring myself to spend 800 credits on it!

I also like the Australia one too!

• 5fredflinstone
    31 Posts
    Fri, Jul 25 2014 7:10 PM

I keep thinking what do I really need for Christmas? the answer is, can someone please explain to me why my wedge shots SUCK, its like the half strength doesn't travel as far as it should and the 3/4 strength is too much. Thanks, Fred.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Jul 25 2014 7:12 PM

Was thinking of getting the Nike avatar too...but I just carry off my pink shirt too well !! :)

Andy

RSS