Forums

Help › Forums

On The 6th Day of Christmas......

Thu, Jul 24 2014 3:04 PM (23 replies)
  • patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Tue, Jul 22 2014 6:49 PM

newcastleb:
     A new putter perhaps, or a bash-'em-longer driver?  Or are you drooling over a nice set of wedges, or new irons?

Very nice indeed, Merry Ho Ho in July, awesome Thomas! :-)

• lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Tue, Jul 22 2014 7:36 PM

LesaD:

This is such a great event, and made even better with all the positive and comical responses.  I have a dear friend that is desperately in need of a new outfit.  She has been wearing the same pants for a week, and the backsides are getting a bit shiny.  

If it's not too expensive, can you please donate the Dusty Rose Fem 1 to

jacqui1965

thank you very much, and thanks again to all who have made this such a success,

Lesa D

Even though I`m not in this , how about the Sunday Reds for your friend . Let me know which avatar they would prefer . :-)

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Jul 22 2014 8:01 PM

lonniescott711:
    I`m not in this

You are now .  Nice offer Scott711

• newcastleb
    1,813 Posts
    Wed, Jul 23 2014 6:27 AM

Hadn't really thought this through when I offered to be one of Mr.Opy's helpers....choosing a recipient has been really hard!!  

Asking for some threads for a friend made me SMILE, so as requested jacqui1965 can be looking even prettier next time she hits the fairways.

And Lonnie

lonniescott711:
    how about the Sunday Reds for your friend . Let me know which avatar they would prefer . :-)
    , hope you don't feel like I'm raining on your parade, a gal can NEVER have too many clothes, or so my 2 daughters were forever reminding me

And remembering how annoying it is to hit a 'perfect' drive and still not be able to reach a par4 in regulation made me SAD, so DEEDAN13 is the (hopefully) proud owner of a new Ping G25 driver.

For those who have missed out this time please don't take offence, and remember there are still 6 days to go.

Happy Ho-Ho's everyone

Thomas

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Jul 23 2014 6:40 AM

Nice finish to your day .  Thank you .

OPY

• LesaD
    187 Posts
    Wed, Jul 23 2014 7:35 AM

newcastleb:
     And Lonnie
    lonniescott711:
    how about the Sunday Reds for your friend . Let me know which avatar they would prefer . :-)
    , hope you don't feel like I'm raining on your parade, a gal can NEVER have too many clothes, or so my 2 daughters were forever reminding me

Very true, Thomas, and very generous of you to make two gifts here.

Thank you also, Lonnie.  Jacqui would look great in Sunday Reds, and I bet she would wear them more than just on Sundays.

Warmest regards to you both,

Lesa D.

PS: I need to stop posting on these threads, or ppl might start calling me "Junior Wannabe Opy Troll"!

• lonniescott711
    4,183 Posts
    Wed, Jul 23 2014 8:13 AM

Sent her the fem3 Sunday reds . Hope she enjoys it . Just giving back for those who have given to me . Is this a great game or what . :-)

Oh and Lesa since you only wanted for your friend , I sent you something as well . Hope you enjoy . 

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Wed, Jul 23 2014 10:16 AM

That was an amazing thing to do :-)

Yay!

You guys rock!

• newcastleb
    1,813 Posts
    Wed, Jul 23 2014 10:23 AM

lonniescott711:
    Oh and Lesa since you only wanted for your friend , I sent you something as well . Hope you enjoy . 

Dang Lonnie, beat me to it  lols  .... suppose kinda like clothes though  :))

Take care all

• GoofBall14
    18 Posts
    Wed, Jul 23 2014 10:34 AM

Just make me a believer Santa

RSS