Forums

Help › Forums

WAKE UP WGT FFS

Sat, Sep 13 2014 1:47 AM (181 replies)
  • MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Jul 17 2014 6:49 PM

dougsda:

if you Want to Win here go right yourself a cheat program that works.  And you will be in the hunt man this whole world of internet is a cheat.  You just need to get with the program. or *** away. I wonder if %%%%%%%, Wrote his cheat program or just bought it. or got it from all the other cheaters. or took lessons with a real pro .     Everyone in the the world just needs to shut up and worry about there own life and circle not everyone else's. My God you think your Whiny ASS is going to change the world. REALLY. I think we should Shut the F  u ck up and go back to the good days when some moron didn't have a voice!!!!!!!!!! TY DOUGSDA the only guy that has 1 account and real Stats from the start. 

That ain't right Doug...you crossed the line.

• dougsda
    153 Posts
    Thu, Jul 17 2014 8:03 PM

What line if you say s h i t now days then you crossed a line really mag. i'm just tired of every little thing being news the internet did it and it's bad for the world .

• dougsda
    153 Posts
    Thu, Jul 17 2014 8:19 PM

The Truth is the Truth no matter how you shoot it !!!!!!

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Jul 17 2014 9:59 PM

dougsda:

The Truth is the Truth no matter how you shoot it !!!!!!

Giving you the opportunity to edit your post...notice my quote of yours.

If you have facts...then fine...let WGT know, but what you did/said, just isn't right.

Put up, or man up.

• dougsda
    153 Posts
    Thu, Jul 17 2014 10:15 PM

I did  what do you want  me to say mag i'm sorry   no way ty doug

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Jul 17 2014 11:05 PM

dougsda:

I did  what do you want  me to say mag i'm sorry   no way ty doug

Aint right my man...

Just aint right.

• bhoese
    679 Posts
    Fri, Jul 18 2014 4:26 PM

dougsda:

if you Want to Win here go right yourself a cheat program that works.  And you will be in the hunt man this whole world of internet is a cheat.  You just need to get with the program. or *** away.

VUSO winning score  = 228 (-52)

Your last 4 rounds = 229 (-53) on Olympic (3x) and St Andrews.

It looks like you're the first WGTer to levy a veiled accusation of cheating upon himself.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, Jul 18 2014 5:59 PM

bhoese:

dougsda:

if you Want to Win here go right yourself a cheat program that works.  And you will be in the hunt man this whole world of internet is a cheat.  You just need to get with the program. or *** away.

VUSO winning score  = 228 (-52)

Your last 4 rounds = 229 (-53) on Olympic (3x) and St Andrews.

It looks like you're the first WGTer to levy a veiled accusation of cheating upon himself.

Reply coming...or???

Good spot there my man.

Ya know what is is..."I can't.......they cheat"...etc...

Sad, calling out a guy who's been on top for many months...I don't know Poldi from Adam, but FFS...we know of a few leaders who "are no longer here" after the first round.

I think WGT has this covered (in this tourney), so sad a player has to make an accusation like that.

• Dougie4042
    4,399 Posts
    Sat, Jul 19 2014 3:28 AM

:-)

• ShadyShank
    629 Posts
    Sat, Jul 19 2014 4:17 AM

What about this as a possible way to stop a great deal of this problem? Only allow verified accounts to play from devices that show the same Local IP address every time they log in to play?

If a player changes residence and, thus, their IP changes, a simple re-verification would be all that is needed. Continuing along these lines, would it be easier to verify accounts using player's ISP & IP's. as opposed to bills and other more personal information?

This way, a simple program could just keep them from playing at all if they log in from a different ISP or IP. The game can't be played very well, at high level's, on iPad mini's etc. anyway, so only need to use a phone or pad to play on is if it's the only way for a person to access the site.

Like other suggestions. only a thought.

RSS