Forums

Help › Forums

WAKE UP WGT FFS

Sat, Sep 13 2014 1:47 AM (181 replies)
  • duda51
    1,007 Posts
    Tue, Jul 15 2014 8:19 AM

Wake up wgt ffs and open your eyes to what is going on here,St Andrews championship,hack who started today already puts in a round of 11-,I am sick of seeing this crap,do something about it,sorry about the rant but this sh(t has to stop.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Tue, Jul 15 2014 8:57 AM
    And he's gifting already. :-)
  • duda51
    1,007 Posts
    Tue, Jul 15 2014 9:12 AM

courteneyfish:
    And he's gifting already. :-)

And wgt are quite happy for him to do so,prob taking creds off some real WGTer  while we speak in match play challenge,filthy basta(ds,what i dont get is its not real,none of this is real,its a fun game that we enjoy playing for different reasons,but they still cheat,,,i think WGT encourage cheating,WGT could make these tourneys level based,i think it would at least slow down cheating,

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Tue, Jul 15 2014 9:54 AM

conspiracy theory...maybe these "new players" are actually WGT owned/employee/created new players bringing credits back into the fold....

• csenteri
    224 Posts
    Tue, Jul 15 2014 10:14 AM

Just look at the Transamerica tournament you got the top2 posted scores by legends they gone from tour pro to tour legends in a space of 2 and a half months. Buy of course WGT can`t notice the cheating C****  I just a joke!

B

• GlassMan27
    573 Posts
    Tue, Jul 15 2014 10:15 AM

duda51:
    i think WGT encourage cheating

If that account and the account the gift was sent to make it through the day, it would really be irrational to view their stance any other way.

• fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Tue, Jul 15 2014 10:17 AM

duda51:

Wake up wgt ffs and open your eyes to what is going on here,St Andrews championship,hack who started today already puts in a round of 11-

Clearly a bit of a dunderbrain, as there are no prizes for the Hack tier!!

• duda51
    1,007 Posts
    Tue, Jul 15 2014 10:27 AM

fmagnets:
    Clearly a bit of a dunderbrain, as there are no prizes for the Hack tier!!

Who said anything about prizes.

• fmagnets
    3,638 Posts
    Tue, Jul 15 2014 11:27 AM

I mean the multi-accounting Hack you mention is a dunderbrain. What's the point of making it obvious to everyone what he/she is up to in a tiered event with no prize credits? 

• duda51
    1,007 Posts
    Tue, Jul 15 2014 12:02 PM

fmagnets:

I mean the multi-accounting Hack you mention is a dunderbrain. What's the point of making it obvious to everyone what he/she is up to in a tiered event with no prize credits? 

Sorry,my mistake,but your right in what your saying,what a numbnuts,he sticks out like a sore thumb,and what i don't get is this is not the 1st post or the last post on multi-accounting,players have been pointing out low scoring/justed started today hacks for as long as i care to remember. Now i know it would be hard to find the right answer on how to fix/stop multi-accounting but ffs WGT this is your game and its up to you sort this crap out.

RSS