Forums

Help › Forums

WAKE UP WGT FFS

Sat, Sep 13 2014 1:47 AM (181 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Sep 9 2014 8:55 AM

Ya, that was it, DP. Now all they have to do is have another rule to be ignored-one that says you have to declare the 2nd ID and have a brand or something. Be like Hester Prynne.  :-D

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Tue, Sep 9 2014 9:53 AM

DuracellPlus8:

Guys you really need to look at the info closely before making so many assumptions. If you did you would find out those 400$ become less than 200$ without entries and that 18 hole 100 credit brackets with 600credit balls are not the most profitable thing ever. As Ive said, Ive spent way more than what Ive earned, and If I only wanted to maximize my profit I would probably be taking a different route but my goal is to improve and to be able to compete with the top players (which Im still very far away from). Obviously, if I can do it without puting more money into the game, I will.

Anyway I will be reaching TL in a couple of weeks and probably will start losing regularly, but Ill keep on working on my game and trying to improve. I hope when you see a lvl 85 Tour Legend participating in credit games and mostly losing you will start considering Im not a cheater.

I can only say thanks to everyone who trusts me, and ask for a chance to those who doesnt. I will not be participating in this thread any more as I feel I have nothing more to say, but I would like to invite anyone who wants to talk to me or ask me any questions to give me a shout for a game so we can have a proper chat.

Sorry this got lost in all the clutter but TL in less than 3 months lmao and no one is suppose to think multi (not cheat but ya know ) i doubt it as i said before this isn't tiger woods golf and tearing up the credit tournaments and brackets lmao i wasn't born yesterday and neither was a lot of folks on here

I think Ray Charles can see through your smoke cloud

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Tue, Sep 9 2014 12:19 PM

YankeeJim:

Jimbog1964:
    Never played him so no clue what he did in game.

Then how the hell can you be calling him a cheater? WGT says you can only have one account. So you get banned from the game because you're an excitable hothead. What do you do-never play the game again? Of course not, you start over if you want to continue. How is that cheating? Are you supposed to pretend not to know how to play? Are you forbidden from partaking in RGs that will expose you in a heartbeat and get you promoted faster?

Cheating is using something other than your God given talents at clicking a mouse. That's all he did. He'd still be playing-at the TL level, no less- if he'd never found the forums to rant about stuff.

Jimbog1964:
     He was a TL under the old account and we all know the rules.  He knew that was cheating.

Knew what was cheating? WTF are you on about? The old account was dead! You're making it sound like he was a true MA, using more than one account at the same time. That is patently untrue. 

Having just come across the latest posts on this thread,mainly the 2 players Spdemon highlighted.I have 1 question for you YankeeJim......Are you serious?? you were a friend of his,and for you to say that he still doesn't know why his 1st account was banned is total BS!! (maybe he just plain lied to you) His 1st account mentioned by Spdemon was deleted by WGT because he was using CHEAT SOFTWARE!! he offered it to the wrong person and they reported him to WGT.So even starting up another account he knew he was doing wrong! But being the egotist that he was(or drunk at the time,nothing unusual there) he couldn't help himself and outted himself out as being a banned player.

I know of at least 1 other account he set up,very soon after getting banned,when he came into the forums,and i along with others soon worked out who it was and reported it to WGT,and funnily enough,although i think that account is still active here on WGT it has never been used since he was outed.

Russell

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Sep 9 2014 12:35 PM

russellfahey:
    Having just come across the latest posts on this thread,mainly the 2 players Spdemon highlighted.I have 1 question for you YankeeJim......Are you serious??

Most definitely and I ain't believing that cheat bit for a second unless you come up with proof. Hearsay doesn't cut it. Played too many rounds with him to even think of suspecting him of cheating.   And the 2nd account is gone because his hot head got the best of him again and he went down in flames through a post you can no longer see. Heh, it was up for a very short while. Sold everything he had and gifted it away before he took the plunge.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if he was back for a 3rd time, either. 

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Tue, Sep 9 2014 1:00 PM

YankeeJim:

russellfahey:
    Having just come across the latest posts on this thread,mainly the 2 players Spdemon highlighted.I have 1 question for you YankeeJim......Are you serious??

Most definitely and I ain't believing that cheat bit for a second unless you come up with proof. Hearsay doesn't cut it. Played too many rounds with him to even think of suspecting him of cheating.   And the 2nd account is gone because his hot head got the best of him again and he went down in flames through a post you can no longer see. Heh, it was up for a very short while. Sold everything he had and gifted it away before he took the plunge.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if he was back for a 3rd time, either. 

Wouldn't surprise me either lol.As for proof,i personally know a player he offered it to(who will remain nameless obviously) i was also privy to see Skype chats between him and several players.That's all the proof i need i'm afraid Jim.

Russell

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Sep 9 2014 1:39 PM

• ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Tue, Sep 9 2014 1:55 PM

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Tue, Sep 9 2014 2:18 PM

Lol guys,i've said my piece and will leave it at that.The thread can carry on it's path now lol.

Russell

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Tue, Sep 9 2014 2:20 PM

Not sure I'm following this well; the person that is simply a new player to WGT and is winning money tournaments today and the one who was a TL and started again are different people, that right? 

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Tue, Sep 9 2014 11:48 PM

YankeeJim:
    And the 2nd account is gone because his hot head got the best of him again and he went down in flames through a post you can no longer see.

Sorry but that is not the whole story, not by a long chalk. He played Legend only tier comps when he was a restarted TL.  Only one reason for doing that was to gain an unfair advantage among people with less experience.  No clue if he also misrepresented himself in MP, but he would have been gone anyway when WGT got wind of the scam.  

Dont want to argue too much on it, but they are the cold facts.  If I played in Legend tier only RGs my takings would be UP.  That's cheating though in any one's language IMO, and no fun or sense of well done doing that anyway to any one half genuine.  Some sad others see that as OK though as per the player in question.

He could have played only open RGs, and morally that would have been fine IMO, away from not knowing first hand what WGT had said to him for sake of this.  Seldom did he dabble in those though, and the reason is obvious - he was not good enough to earn much honestly.  Had a few goes with the big boys and came up short in the one's his ego allowed him to put in at at least. V fine lines in RGs as we all know, and he went the wrong side of the line on the route of least resistance, and he knew that was wrong as we all do.

That last post from his second account in question also included reference to how he sold those gains for RL money. Gains got from a tier he knew was less hard to gain in and that he had no right being in.  He had the choice plenty not to compete in Legend only - plenty of comps in open stuff elsewhere, but that means going up against the hardened real big guns to really test yourself.  He never ripped a new path at Legend (at the second go)so no surprise he was always going to be struggling against the big guns, and no disgrace in that part.

Hot headed or not he was able to leave the known ego at home in choosing the wrong way was nothing to boast about as he did.  He can't even say anything was a one off mistake, as the score history shows v clearly it was systematically pillaging a tier he had no right to be in.  

RGs are v fine lines and he understands that well, and chose tiered comps below his true level. He hid (yes less difficult so that's a correct term also), for good time, in a place he should not have been to put it another way....... As for the gifting from account 2 well gifting goods obtained by deceit after hiding from competitions you are not good enough to win in is all that was.  All dishonest and very sad any which way, and that's using kinder words than the account deserves IMO.

Went on way too long in the end - apologies.  The cold hard calculated score history is not defensible in anyway.  No clue what he did elsewhere or what he said, but looking at the above facts none of anything he said would wash with me.

Anyway that is my peace on the matter too.

EDIT: Did edit, but lost track on where I edited so through it all in as one lump.....

RSS