Forums

Help › Forums

Tracking down disconnects/crashes

Sun, Sep 10 2023 6:38 PM (475 replies)
  • longjams
    8 Posts
    Tue, Apr 26 2016 4:23 PM

Ready Go tournament ID# 97206    Error# 1075 says I can't finish the tournament there are only 4 players so far can I at least get my 200 credits back?

• haerheasz
    2 Posts
    Tue, Jun 7 2016 4:17 PM

In a tournament outside my CC I belong to I was booted at least 20 times and always got back in, could you not do this for regular games? 

• JasCooper
    528 Posts
    Sat, Jun 25 2016 4:34 PM

Using mobile on iPad Pro running iOS 9.3.2. In the last week or so I've been getting low memory warnings. I've restarted iPad, closed all apps, but it keeps coming back. Usually the app will crash/close and have to be restarted. 

In one game the meter bar stuttered and threw my shot off completely  

Lost for any solution, and can't find any info on forums. 

Please help!

• TracyMax
    2,361 Posts
    Mon, Jun 27 2016 9:43 AM

I've been booted off 4 times this morning alone! This is getting ridiculous WGT,(NO NOT MY IP, OR MY COMPUTER IT ONLY HAPPENS ON YOUR SITE!!!). There are post going back two years on this issue. Come on Mr.WGT you're making millions here, spend a little fixing the glitches in your game!

FRUSTRATED

• JasCooper
    528 Posts
    Mon, Jun 27 2016 10:03 AM

Making it worse, it crashed on the third hole in a game in the Casablanca room. I was a shot ahead and just dinged my tee shot. So not only did I lose the 18,000 coins, it kept the 10,000entry fee. And I could have lost the almost 90,000 prize money. 

I know now it's not real money, but it makes playing this game quite frustrating when 'Low Memory' warnings keep coming up (when nothing else is running, and I just restarted my iPad). 

Sometimes I can restart ang get back to where I was, but often I can't and lose my game. And at level 50, playing for 18,000 coins, I don't often get amateurs with starter clubs. I get Masters with 4,000 credit clubs and 600 credit balls. 

If I wanted that much frustration I'd be out at a golf course playing for real. 

• mengberg
    29 Posts
    Mon, Jul 11 2016 9:16 AM

WE must be millions just doing this  but still the problems is there!

• webbjoseph
    937 Posts
    Tue, Jul 26 2016 6:15 PM

Well you want to know, here it gos. i have lost 4 passes due to unexspected errors, and want let me back on to finish, now its not my computer, i had to buy new passes, first i saw it started getting a little glitchy then kicked me off due to unexspected error. did not get the sceen shot that now i see you needed sorry. not really asking for my passes that i bought, just want this issue fixed. thank you Joe

• webbjoseph
    937 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2016 11:28 PM

Well after a week of tourcher playing ths game, finally you guys get this fixed, i hope lol, thanks for your quick responce on getting this fixed, dont know if you guys get to hear this much or not , But THANK YOU for fixing my problem.    Joe

RSS