Help › Forums

Tracking down disconnects/crashes

Sun, Sep 10 2023 6:38 PM (475 replies)
  • Hillikind
    1 Posts
    Wed, Oct 19 2016 12:18 AM

thanks for your help

hello!

My WGT program crashed, how can I play again? I had saved my last game, then in the evening I pressed first on "resume" then immediately afterwards on "continue"

Thank you very much.
    Hildegard Pircher username "Hillikind"

• gorfll
    37 Posts
    Wed, Oct 19 2016 12:28 PM

I change browsers again for the 4th time of my WGT tenure. I have noticed almost once a year I must change  browser and flash  to work in co ordination together.

All good now on the western front here.

Gorfll

Chris

• metoo48
    5 Posts
    Thu, Oct 20 2016 8:47 PM

I can get into game, then once there, i can't do anything. Pointer moves, but can't click on anything to play. It's like i'm not connected to game.

• bobby333331
    2 Posts
    Wed, Nov 9 2016 12:55 PM

Hi Ive emailed customer service twice today. I was in the Manhatton $900,000 match this morning and my opponent disconnected on purpose after hitting a terrible tee shot, instead of him being charged a forfeit and losing the $, the game remained in disconnect status loading for 6 hours. Just now I realized now I was charged with the loss and lost all the money!! This is extremely unfair please look into this matter and reply to my emails I have sent customer service so that this is rectified ASAP. I should be awarded the win since the opponent is the coward who bolted and disconnected after hitting atrocious opening tee shot in this high stakes 3 hole match. 

• bobby333331
    2 Posts
    Sat, Nov 19 2016 10:55 AM

Hey bud it happened again the other day in the Manhatton game, this time we're on the last ho hole (3rd) I'm up 2 strokes and I stiff my tees shot on the par 3 to 1 ft( gimme). My opponent hits his tee shot to try and make a hole in one, he still likely loses... but he hits a babad tee shot and then mysteriously the game disconnects and remains in "player trying to disconnect status for hours.." I check in again to see status later in the day and sure enough the game is over and i was charged with the freakn loss!! 

After several emails to WGT they did refund my entry fee but refuse to credit me the win even though I was a gimme putt from winning by 3 or more strokes. Manhatton is a very expensive and stressful game for me and I enter it only occasionally when I'm feeling confident in my game. To lose out when you have a great round bc some opponents know how to hack the system is unfair to all that play and compete by the rules. 

This disconnect issue that losing players employ to avoid losing is not only cheating but causing winning players to lose out in entry fee and winning fees. I'm not referring to a reregular disconnect when after 45 seconds it forfeits the disconnecting player, some peeps know how to hack it so they don't lose when they disconnected.  This past week the same thing has happened to me 3 times and WGT needs to crack down on this and penalize the players doing this stuff!

T

RSS