Help › Forums

Free Irons

Thu, Oct 23 2014 6:21 PM (229 replies)
  • daddd1
    171 Posts
    Wed, Sep 3 2014 4:25 PM

michele56:

What generosity ?

I ask for a nike ball level 90  or the 3 woods big bertha (level 89) and receive nothing

Maybe he's the kind of guy giving only to people who don't take risk in matchplay with the credits

Disapointed

210+ dollars winnings & u r looking for a handout, turns my stomach!

• ChromeSlayer
    156 Posts
    Wed, Sep 3 2014 4:27 PM

comon guys this is not wut this thread is for..! just let it go pls!

And michele56 i checked the past post..and just like me, i didnt receive balls either and theres a good reason for that i think your missing some of the post cuz you didnt read the entire thread "all posts"..! DDela said 5k worth of free balls! and when me and you made our post trying to get in on the action. there was already 5k worth of balls requested before our post by other people, and thats why you didnt receive anything.. DDela just went down the list "first come, first serve" and once DDela reached 5k worth of balls that was it, she or he did exactly wut they said they were going to do.. We just missed the cut line buddy.. Hope this clears it up for you!

• michele56
    40 Posts
    Wed, Sep 3 2014 4:44 PM

daddd1:

michele56:

What generosity ?

I ask for a nike ball level 90  or the 3 woods big bertha (level 89) and receive nothing

Maybe he's the kind of guy giving only to people who don't take risk in matchplay with the credits

Disapointed

it's what a said i take risk for the credits, when you play ready go you have to pay the entry fee i loose as much as a win in those.

And Dadd the legend player says that turns his stomach... me it's you  turning mine because you don't take a single risk and don't understand what a say.

And don't forget many legend receive balls and  clubs here, i'm only tour master and receive nothing..

Sujet close for me, i give up with this thread 

• ChromeSlayer
    156 Posts
    Wed, Sep 3 2014 4:55 PM

michele56:

daddd1:

michele56:

What generosity ?

Disapointed

it's what a said i take risk for the credits, when you play ready go you have to pay the entry fee i loose as much as a win in those.

And Dadd the legend player says that turns his stomach... me it's you  turning mine because you don't take a single risk and don't understand what a say.

And don't forget many legend receive balls and  clubs here, i'm only tour master and receive nothing..

Sujet close for me, i give up with this thread 

read what i posted above!

• michele56
    40 Posts
    Wed, Sep 3 2014 5:03 PM

I see what you write chromeslayer,

Best anwsers and possibility i see, thank you, you're maybe right

I don't ask nothing now, i give up, i was just trying  to receive a pack of ball because i see lots of players receive and even legend players receive gift.

Sorry all 

• ChromeSlayer
    156 Posts
    Wed, Sep 3 2014 5:05 PM

we missed the cutline buddy. we didnt post fast enough

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Wed, Sep 3 2014 5:13 PM

michele56:

fatdan, i have  the right to be disapointed. My  post on his  wall is after when i see he give me nothing not  a single  time. If he  give to everybody, why i can't ask and be disapointed to receive nothing ?

i  give up...

to quote a general from ww2 :

Nuts!

• mjeepp83
    264 Posts
    Thu, Oct 23 2014 1:41 PM

rii's

• triple000
    220 Posts
    Thu, Oct 23 2014 4:35 PM

yes please...............desperate

• jayw4862