Help › Forums

Free Irons

Thu, Oct 23 2014 6:21 PM (229 replies)
  • DDelaCruz11
    26 Posts
    Tue, Sep 2 2014 7:45 PM

Stewart4100:

"There is no greater service than to help others.........."

Like a nice set of Nike VR Forged Iron set (L85)

Thanks!

Winner winner chicken dinner.

Lvl 85 nike sent.

Look for tomorrows quote to try and crack it.

• MDubrowskij
    94 Posts
    Tue, Sep 2 2014 9:07 PM

B B level 89 3 wood, would be appreciated, tnx

• triple000
    220 Posts
    Tue, Sep 2 2014 10:54 PM

"Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened."

I'm in need of a Nike Covert Dr ( L85 ). & a Odyssey Versa Bl. Putter ( L70 ) to b able 2 compete @ the next Level which is just around the corner.

Fingers xxxxx !!

• Stewart4100
    3,714 Posts
    Wed, Sep 3 2014 6:46 AM

I am totally amazed by your generosity and my good fortune! From sleeves of balls, to clubs you provide so freely, you are a rare piece of work..... someone who truly lives the old adage you quoted! Thank You DD! On behalf of all of us - thank you!

I will watch for your quote!!

Stewart4100

• michele56
    40 Posts
    Wed, Sep 3 2014 11:08 AM

What generosity ?

I ask for a nike ball level 90  or the 3 woods big bertha (level 89) and receive nothing

Maybe he's the kind of guy giving only to people who don't take risk in matchplay with the credits

Disapointed

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Wed, Sep 3 2014 11:33 AM

michele56:

What generosity 

Disapointed

LOL, you did read the thread right, welllll that generosity....

Hmmmm maybe SHE didn't like your wall post?

01 Sep 2014 @ 1:07 PM
    "balls"

Hi

I don't receive the balls, nike level 90, maybe you forget, happens

Or maybe because i take risk  with my credits and try to win matchplays games, maybe you give only to people who do nothing...

Anyway DDELACRUZ if you want to give equipment away, this guy needs everything, balls, wedges, irons, woods, nice guy who wouldn't ask for anything from anyone...plays a lot of matchplay for fun only and really enjoys the game.
    radical1987

• michele56
    40 Posts
    Wed, Sep 3 2014 11:52 AM

fatdan, i have  the right to be disapointed. My  post on his  wall is after when i see he give me nothing not  a single  time. If he  give to everybody, why i can't ask and be disapointed to receive nothing ?

i  give up...

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Sep 3 2014 12:52 PM

michele56:

fatdan, i have  the right to be disapointed. My  post on his  wall is after when i see he give me nothing not  a single  time. If he  give to everybody, why i can't ask and be disapointed to receive nothing ?

i  give up...

Well with $210 worth of earnings and no doubt other match play winnings, perhaps you could take the philanthropic approach instead of asking for hand-outs all the time.

What the OP is doing is magnificent - but no-one has a right to be given anything. I like to see players that really need help getting it, so more people can enjoy the game, but I also expect people to show that they are deserving.

• KILLERCRACK
    41 Posts
    Wed, Sep 3 2014 1:08 PM

How can service to others make you great ? 

You learn about yourself, your strengths and weaknesses. Your life made a difference to someone in need, they needed help and you were able to provide it. Your self esteem and confidence will grow You open your eyes to the plight of others, you may appreciate all that you have and try to help another person get over a crisis. When a person hugs you for helping them, it is a feeling you will never, ever forget. Touching someones life, especially a strangers life for the better, will remain with you forever.

thanks again D

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Wed, Sep 3 2014 4:10 PM

michele56:

i  give up...

Your right, you do have the right to ask, and be disappointed if you don't get anything, but not to call her out publicly here and on her wall, no class what so ever in doing so....Maybe SHE doesn't like being called HE then, assuming she is not a he of course...maybe she ran out of the money she decided to give away...maybe she thought you already had good enough equipment, I did!

I can tell you this, if she doesn't give the player I gave her a thing I sure as he!! won't be here b!tchin about it, not my business what she does or doesn't do!

RSS