Forums

Help › Forums

is there anyone left that don't quit

Tue, Oct 12 2010 1:13 AM (179 replies)
  • Crazyman2
    731 Posts
    Thu, Sep 30 2010 11:22 AM

I wish to apologise to the OP for perhaps replying to a somewhat misleading post  as I feel the post to be first of all Off topic ,and secondly because it suggests  that my attempts to create a voluntary community non wgt run site is to put it mildly ill-conceived.

Faterson:
    I very much doubt that, seeing as they keep spamming these WGT forums with their own site's internal matters. (A thread here running to hundreds of posts? Why, exactly, if the site has its own forum?)

First of all Where is the spam? Most posts  are in their own dedicated threads and simply showing scorecards. Or  offering new players the opportunity to join a FAR SUPERIOR  site (according to the feedback I recieve)  than that in which you so dearly love.  Are you saying that all other non WGT community based comps  are spamming with the exception of  ladders? Perhaps Coolswing.Slor, Infinito Seveking LilRob  etc  should seek your permission before asking their competition players post anything on a forum in its own dedicated thread/s.

Faterson:
    Where the Ladders site is definitely superior is in detecting multiple-account holders. See, unlike here on WGT.com, Mark Holliday has an IP addresses tracker in place. Most duplicate-account cheaters are so dumb they don't even know how to change (or disguise) their IP address; they are therefore easily detected and kicked off the Ladders site, unlike here in these WGT forums, where multiple-account holders are permitted to keep on trolling for months on end.

LOL  don't make me laugh.   Superior?  lol  you REALLY haven't a clue what WGT or my site is using to detect.  If you did you wouldn't make such an absurd statement..

As regards  having 5 moderators is "overkill" and  in such a relatively small site in my opinion.

Unlike the unrest you cause in your moderators cap, we actually get on as a community and therefore we don't need to adopt the "strong-arm" tactics  you perform. (by the way  we have a far superior forum software package, along with more tracking devices  than you could imagine.)

Quitters  = ZERO

Now  FATERSON ( Or should I call you by your REAL name)   kindly leave golfseekers out of your ridiculous attempts to derail this thread  and allow others to post in this thread for what it was intended.

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Thu, Sep 30 2010 1:42 PM

Faterson:
    I'm not "accusing" anyone, VHL

Really?

Faterson:
    Look, sir. You're now using your 8th (eighth) WGT.com user account, after your previous 7 WGT.com user accounts were all banned for ceaseless trolling and forum abuse (like what you're doing above in this thread), starting from seventy / mrstayler / leetiyler / naughty1, down to your current x1542807 account.

Sure sounds like an accusation to me. You have no PROOF of this user having even 1 multiple account, your have a conclusion and have presented it in an improper manner. Observations should be passed to wgt, in the form of an E-mail, and kept off of the threads.

So glad to see you, once again, attempting to get the last work in on the off-topic subject, before begging for everyone else to get back on topic, lol. I'm not attacking you in any way, merely pointing put the perception that you portray. One where you follow only the rules which you think apply (no answer on that point, I see....) and one where you follow a different set of rules than you expect from everyone else. Hopefully WGT will do the right thing, and put an end to it once and for all.

Oh yeah, and thanks much to either you, or WGT who finally had the sense to go back and edit your inappropriate posts of yesterday. Proof, meet pudding.

• isolater
    426 Posts
    Thu, Sep 30 2010 1:47 PM

hey fellas  i hate to be a party pooper  but can ya take yer  argument elsewhere

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Thu, Sep 30 2010 2:39 PM

isolater:

hey fellas  i hate to be a party pooper  but can ya take yer  argument elsewhere

Done!

• x1524807
    776 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 9:54 AM

VanHalenLover:

Faterson:
    I'm not "accusing" anyone, VHL

Really?

VHL,

if anyone wants to know who they are dealing with, I would suggest you visit his profile page, and then you can fully understand this individual

• CommanderIan
    16 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 1:50 PM

I hear you.  I only play challenges now, I haven't had a single quitter because credits are on the line.

• isolater
    426 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 3:04 PM

i can't afford to play challenges  since i was forced up a tier  when they did the revamp.  i have to    save em   til i get  my level up  so i can buy  some clubs  that i can use at  master  tier  so i can atleast have a chance in  any   wgt tourneys  or even CC tourneys 

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 4:29 PM

i can't afford to play challenges  since i was forced up a tier  when they did the revamp.  i have to    save em   til i get  my level up  so i can buy  some clubs  that i can use at  master  tier  so i can atleast have a chance in  any   wgt tourneys  or even CC tourneys

Isolater; looked up your mo on equipment, seems to me you have all the upgraded clubs possible! lol Not quite sure what clubs "....buy some clubs" you're referring too. No baiting intended.

Anyway, your thread on can't find non-quitters; look me up when you can't find a game/match.  I won't quit on you. David aka,opd 

• isolater
    426 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 4:52 PM

oneputtdavid:
    Isolater; looked up your mo on equipment, seems to me you have all the upgraded clubs possible! lol Not quite sure what clubs "....buy some clubs" you're referring too. No baiting intended

i need the I15's    i can't reach   most of the par 5's  other than st andrews    and some of the long  par 4's  in two  and can't hold the greens  from outside 180 even with the good balls and full backspin   need to be able to  use a higher # club   eg  a 6 iron instead of a 4 iron  on a long approach  so i can hold the greens so  i have  half a chance at being competative in the master  tier tourneys  since  i was forced to  master tier even though  at best    i'm a tour pro   as my avg  indicates  .   i was quite happy  with the clubs i have  before i was  forced to master tier  just because i shot a few good rounds in one easy tournament ( front 9 at st andrews  in the weekly unlimited ) just before the  new tiers  came out  .my avg  was never  down to master level  under the old tiers   best my avg ever was  was 68  definately  not master material  though i was getting there  til now

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Fri, Oct 1 2010 6:38 PM

isolator; I could see your reasoning for the i15's if you were at Legend tier, considering the added distances from the box. But from the master tee's your clubs are far from being inadequate. IMO. I'm a master ready to turn TM using G/10's W/1/2 speed and am quite comfortable with them. Besides I probably couldn't hit the i15's w/excelerated swing speed andGD-SD balls. LOL But whatever swings ur "doodle", go for it.

Anyway lets stay on subject manner. quitters/dis-connectors?  

RSS