Forums

Help › Forums

New changes, same frustration.

Sun, Oct 3 2010 12:13 PM (35 replies)
  • Tresclub
    934 Posts
    Wed, Sep 29 2010 1:15 PM

I am not a Legend by any stretch of thew imagination, but it seems to me the new Legend Ball is one dot short in all four categories.  Now, if WGT added one dot in each category, then, they might have a ball that Legends might even jump after.

Warren

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Wed, Sep 29 2010 1:16 PM

Tres, that to me is worth the extra expense they added, I would probably pay more for one extra dot in each.

• Sargenjd01
    366 Posts
    Wed, Sep 29 2010 1:42 PM

145 credits........Ain't gonna happen from me!

1 Dot in feel ..... You need to stop going to those pot stores out there.....

Bottom line no money from this guy, you got greedy. Supply and demand.

• jcs89
    172 Posts
    Wed, Sep 29 2010 2:22 PM

i guess i was wrong in thinking they would listen and was deceived when they kept asking for constructive ideas.  Come on WGT......you really expect us to pay 145 (actually 290 for us using 2 dot balls) for the new balls?  I really loved this game when i 1st started playing it.  Only having 2 courses didn't bother me and the addition of more courses made it even better.  I even got at least 3 or 4 of my friends playing.  I even defended WGT on several occasions when someone ripped the game.  Now things have changed.  The legends today are many of the same people that made WGT what it is today.  These players dealt with the lack of courses and minor bugs and are still here today.  And this is the thanks they get?  I know a business is about making money but is is also about pleasing the customer.  What percentage of users do you think wanted a new ball? .....very low.  We asked and asked for a new club, pure and simple.  Why have a product suggestions area if nothing suggested is ever addressed?  Now all that has happened is a slight advantage to those willing to pay that much for the new ball.  I would love a response from WGT but i don't expect one.  It is really not that difficult.........Listen to your customers, make them happy, and still make money. I don't mind paying some, but i don't like to get robbed.  After all, some money from us is better than none at all.  Sincerely,

A once very satisfied customer

• ComplexP
    250 Posts
    Wed, Sep 29 2010 3:26 PM

I announced a few weeks back that I was suspending my play on this game until things changed. I watched with high hopes as WGT talked about finding a solution to the Legend issue but this is just another slap in the face.

This 'solution' that WGT have come up with adds less than 3 yards to our drives over the GI-SD ball but, surprise surprise, it means we pay another 30%. Their solution is that I pay more money???

It seems every decision is now motivated by one factor only... what can make WGT more money?

Well, I am sick of it.

You had a loyal customer who, 2 months ago, was spending a regular $10 a month which is almost the same as a subscription MMO. But that wasn't enough was it? So now you have no customer.

This is so very sad, but I dont take being manipulated lightly. This whole situation is an insult to my intelligence.

• nickuk
    967 Posts
    Wed, Sep 29 2010 3:48 PM

the skirts worth....erm....a laff.....extra 10yrds   no?

THE LAW OF DIMINISHING RETURNS!!

• Fredddddy
    177 Posts
    Wed, Sep 29 2010 4:06 PM

Just wondering who in their right mind will play in a kilt?

• Fredddddy
    177 Posts
    Wed, Sep 29 2010 4:15 PM

I think the guys that are now tweaking the game better lay off the weed.

• tiffer67
    1,764 Posts
    Wed, Sep 29 2010 4:27 PM

Fredddddy:

Just wondering who in their right mind will play in a kilt?

Us Scots save wearing a kilt for the less serious things in life than golf, our wedding day being the most common, lol.....

• SHOOTTOTHRILL
    12 Posts
    Wed, Sep 29 2010 5:07 PM

As for the "new ball", just about anyone who know's anything about real golf ball's can tell you, distance balls travel farther because they spin less. Less spin means a straighter shot. Why is this new ball programmed to be less accurate???? It has NO feel over the regular SD, and yet slight miss hit's go ALOT further off line????? Make's absolutly no sense at all. Please tell me this was a mistake with the design. I am NOT impressed.

RSS