Forums

Help › Forums

Pro Shop Equipment Tables

Tue, Apr 2 2024 2:02 AM (559 replies)
  • petervcpt
    1,013 Posts
    Sat, Oct 1 2016 4:47 AM

Incredible amount of work done by a true gent.

Thanks Scott for your infallible advice, your insane home page, and your unlimited amount of patience.

You are truly one of the greats here.

Cheers,

Peter

• ScottHope
    10,107 Posts
    Sat, Oct 1 2016 10:42 AM

Thank you Peter.  It was a fair amount of work to create but I'm sure it gets a lot of use, so that, and the appreciative feedback I get, makes it all worth it.  : )

There are lots of helpful people in these forums that are always dishing out good advice so I'm just a small part of a bigger community and they should not go unnoticed.

I think you're right about my profile, lol, maybe it has got a bit out of hand.  ; )

Thanks again.

• MrFunnyWobbl
    894 Posts
    Sat, Oct 1 2016 8:00 PM

I don't think I've ever said thanks, so thank you a ton for doing this and keeping it up! It's super useful I use it almost daily! 

• ScottHope
    10,107 Posts
    Sun, Oct 2 2016 12:36 AM

MrFunnyWobbl:
    I don't think I've ever said thanks, so thank you a ton for doing this and keeping it up! It's super useful I use it almost daily!

Thank you MrFunnyW, sounds like you may be more familiar with it than I am, hehe.  : )

pdb1:
     Well I have said thanx . And i'de like to again . Scott . My members love these updates . BTW I tried the right side codes . In the browser I use . I'm not finding an edit mode . I might try another browser .

Cheers pdb1, very glad to hear you and your members find it useful. Unfortunately it isn't editable in the browser. If you wish to achieve that you'll have to download a copy and edit that, sorry.  : (
  • ScottHope
    10,107 Posts
    Sun, Oct 2 2016 3:56 AM

Ah....you mean the javascript code in the centre scroll boxes. I'm not proficient enough in javascript to know how to make it work in all browsers. Hard enough to make it work in one, haha! But writing it is good exercise for the grey matter.  : )

EDIT : If you are using FireFox pdb1 and cannot enter javascript code into the Console, try typing in the words
    Allow paste at the prompt, then hit enter. That may unlock the edit mode. Don't know if that's what you mean but it helped Andyson, so I thought I'd mention it.

• ScottHope
    10,107 Posts
    Tue, Oct 4 2016 12:15 AM

Hmmm.....if the console already has some stuff in it, not that it matters much, try CTRL + L to clear it out, then click in the top left corner to get a prompt.

Like it or loathe it, Chrome is the best of what I've tried for using the developer tools, and anything from Microsoft is to be avoided at all costs.
    : )

EDIT: Perhaps that was a bit hard on MS browsers. I don't use Edge and IE's dev tools are awful.

• Marco129
    275 Posts
    Tue, Oct 4 2016 2:03 AM

ScottHope:

anything from Microsoft is to be avoided at all costs.
    : )

This is the best advice ever.

- Mark

RSS