Forums

Help › Forums

not begging

Wed, Apr 23 2014 3:29 PM (68 replies)
  • andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Fri, Apr 18 2014 8:07 AM

Ok sorry, pretty please can you gift me the level 96 versa please!!

Oh and some Nike balls, a couple of sleeves will do for now, thanks again!!

kilbraur:

andwhy67:

Kilbaur,

I thinking you've been taken for a ride, just because the guy seems nice you gifted his begging.

This guy is renown for his scrounging, more the fool you are, and the beggar now thinks what a mug you are...

kilbraur:
    I ar give to peoples who ar nice.  It ar mine credits I give it who I like. Not any  business of you.  you not nice person I not has to ask you who I is gives to.

cesarfernandez get the nice gift he ar happy

I give him gift I helps him I ar happy

You comes to say bad words to me, that ar make you happy? i sory for you.

If you not to say nice words it be best you say no words.

• kilbraur
    219 Posts
    Fri, Apr 18 2014 8:35 AM

andwhy67:

Ok sorry, pretty please can you gift me the level 96 versa please!!

Oh and some Nike balls, a couple of sleeves will do for now, thanks again!![

You is say to me bad words now you is ask me to give to you, that ar not how i is work things

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Fri, Apr 18 2014 9:40 AM

kilbraur you have misinterpreted what people are saying....

everyone was trying to tell you this guy does this to people all the time, he is a troll who takes advantage of nice people...

the only time you see him on the forums is when he is begging for clubs or balls...claims he plays from libraries, I guess they are open 24hrs in Gijon, bit I've never seen one that is here...

he is a hustler who steals from people basically...ALL of his clubs were gifts, he begs for balls, and made you look foolish yesterday...

everyone was trying to warn you, not demean you...why, because the guy in the last thread  wouldn't listen and gifted him so we have this thread, you wouldn't listen so next month we will have another one and some good hearted member will do it again, then again, and again...your good intentions just enabled this guy to steal from somebody else in a few weeks...

• cesarfernandez
    439 Posts
    Fri, Apr 18 2014 11:00 AM

Yes there are open 11 hours per day ....not 24 ....besides you only have 1 hour renting time at the computers ......i'm not begging ..i just asking for help ....but i see there are few good people....am i famous now???

• daddd1
    171 Posts
    Fri, Apr 18 2014 11:13 AM

The person is a waste of good air.

• tramilleo
    1,869 Posts
    Fri, Apr 18 2014 11:38 AM

LMAO,  This is not begging lol but i am a level 99 legend gunning for tour legend, if i had 50 sleeves of the nike balls i believe it would get me over the hump any takers LMAO(SARCASM THROUGHOUT).If i did have 50 sleeves of Nikes, wgt would just steal them back with the meter and wind gauge, that is why i quit buying them. I  am not a top player, but i do okay with the 44 cent ball. lol

• kilbraur
    219 Posts
    Fri, Apr 18 2014 11:58 AM

fatdan:

kilbraur you have misinterpreted what people are saying....

everyone was trying to tell you this guy does this to people all the time, he is a troll who takes advantage of nice people...

the only time you see him on the forums is when he is begging for clubs or balls...claims he plays from libraries, I guess they are open 24hrs in Gijon, bit I've never seen one that is here...

he is a hustler who steals from people basically...ALL of his clubs were gifts, he begs for balls, and made you look foolish yesterday...

everyone was trying to warn you, not demean you...why, because the guy in the last thread  wouldn't listen and gifted him so we have this thread, you wouldn't listen so next month we will have another one and some good hearted member will do it again, then again, and again...your good intentions just enabled this guy to steal from somebody else in a few weeks...

This ar to big for me to be read al.

I say to you wait for day you not have al you have this day. That day you have to aks someone to give to you.  I ar hopes you is not aks a person who has thoughts like you/

• SPINO1
    5,394 Posts
    Fri, Apr 18 2014 1:51 PM

Give up guys its not getting thru !!

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Fri, Apr 18 2014 2:11 PM

kilbraur:

I say to you wait for day you not have al you have this day. That day you have to aks someone to give to you.  I ar hopes you is not aks a person who has thoughts like you/

LOL, the last time I asked for anything I was 22 and needed a co-signer, and paid it back in 6 months...the next time I ask for anything will be for Pall Bearers.

However I get it now, your just stupid...being a thief doesn't make you bad, you just need a chance attitude...you must work for the Parole Board...

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Fri, Apr 18 2014 2:16 PM

cesarfernandez:

Yes there are open 11 hours per day ....not 24 ....besides you only have 1 hour renting time at the computers ......i'm not begging ..i just asking for help ....but i see there are few good people....am i famous now???

Famous, no, infamous, YES!

1 question for you beggar, this is the 2nd time you have been online since she gave you the driver, why isn't it in your bag yet?

No, just stupid ones!

RSS