Help › Forums

not begging

Wed, Apr 23 2014 3:29 PM (68 replies)
  • TNP56
    510 Posts
    Thu, Apr 17 2014 12:48 PM

HI !

I am a level 101 Legend.....I shoot ok with a 62.43 average/

The problem I have is I don't have all the Top of Line Equipment like some people have so I can get even better and make Tour Legend.

So if anyone out there in WGT  Land can help me I would really appreciate.

Thank you   ; > )

• royphillips1
    1,278 Posts
    Thu, Apr 17 2014 12:48 PM

Cesar You are asking people on wgt to Buy Equipment for you but you do not say why you cannot buy your own, A, are you Jobless, B, a School Student,or C, just to mean to spend your own money

The Reason l Rejected your  application to join my Club was l did not want you asking my Members for free hand outs after all that is why the peoples club Terminated your membership for Begging from their members.

• kilbraur
    219 Posts
    Thu, Apr 17 2014 1:03 PM

I ar sends to you a Taylormade driver I is wishes you the good luck to play good

• cesarfernandez
    439 Posts
    Thu, Apr 17 2014 1:10 PM

Thanks a lot Kilbraur    you are my hero

• gdog8
    1,356 Posts
    Thu, Apr 17 2014 1:19 PM

Looks like this "gato" is up to his old tricks again and my response stays the same as the last.  Please people If you feel like gifting you can a better recipient IMHO

229279.aspx

Guess begging Does pay off Cesar got a new driver from the nice lady above.

• SPINO1
    5,394 Posts
    Thu, Apr 17 2014 1:40 PM

gdog8:

geesuss it that easy ????

ummmmmmm. I NEED THE lvl 100 DRIVER. i havnt opened a paypal account or tried to win any credits or even watched a video but i really need one.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Thu, Apr 17 2014 1:44 PM

gdog8:

Not equipped though....strange, sold it probably!

• kilbraur
    219 Posts
    Thu, Apr 17 2014 2:25 PM

SPINO1:

gdog8:

geesuss it that easy ????

ummmmmmm. I NEED THE lvl 100 DRIVER. i havnt opened a paypal account or tried to win any credits or even watched a video but i really need one.

I ar gives to you the answer you is give to cesarfernandez "DO ONE BUSTER !!"

In my world this ar called Karma.

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Thu, Apr 17 2014 2:47 PM

kilbraur:

I ar gives to you the answer you is give to cesarfernandez "DO ONE BUSTER !!"

In my world this ar called Karma

This isn't Karma, it is called enabling, the more he is given the more/longer he pulls this crap, and WE ALL have to put up with it....this is why you see "Do Not Feed the Animals" signs everywhere....

You should know that someone just gifted him a driver a month ago, and a set of irons I believe....a month ago he did this same thing and someone fell for it and gifted clubs to him!

now isn't it odd a guy who has no paypal, no credit card, no internet access(plays in a coffee shop), no credits, no money, is still here? If he ever posted a replay we would probly see he has 10,000 credits...

Not trying to be harsh but all these people worried about Karma need to get a little street smarts !!! Hustles and Hustlers around every corner now days...

Plus !!! WTF does a MASTER need a 275-280 driver for?

TO SELL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• DaveStrock
    919 Posts
    Thu, Apr 17 2014 2:51 PM

Kilbraur,,,,I sure could use that level 96 Odyssy Versa putter,please,please,pretty please,i'm not begging just asking,it sure would be greatly appreciated.....~(;>])>

RSS