• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Thu, Apr 17 2014 9:12 AM

Pictures or it didnt happen.

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Thu, Apr 17 2014 9:17 AM

lonniescott711:

Not wishing you any more bad luck , or anything , but would it be ok if  I took out a couple of insurance policies  on you ? You may want to stay out of the water . Yesterday off the coast of Australia , a 16ft. 1 and a1/2 ton female great white was caught and tagged . They implanted a tracking monitor in it , and then released it back into the ocean . Thats a lot of fish to have in your swimming pool . :-)

ummm why would you want to take out insurance policies on me? Oh! Hahaha! No man!!!

I found that on the Internet, the 16 foot shark. That's ginormous! But it's in Australia so we're safe here. Although my uncle told me that there's apparently a shark in False Bay (where Muizenberg is) that is called the submarine cos it's so huge.

And ages ago, a woman called Tina Webb or something, wait let me check...yah found it!

http://www.iol.co.za/news/south-africa/onlookers-tried-to-warn-shark-attack-victim-1.227110

Anyway, she was this like really old person who used to swim every morning and then this one morning she was doing backstroke and she swam RIGHT INTO the shark's mouth!

All they ever found was her red bathing cap.

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Thu, Apr 17 2014 9:18 AM

Milfshake:

Pictures or it didnt happen.

Nice try, creepy man.

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Apr 17 2014 9:42 AM

Spring is here and I am having a Party ,, All are welcome .

Sweetmishap . You are not to go in the kitchen , Sharp things are in there and a stove ( fire hazard ) , You also can not take a turn on the ATV , My bathroom is upstairs ( No stairs for you ) If you have to go do it behind the garage in the weeds , You can only eat with a plastic spork and drink with a plastic cup . Stay away from the hot tub , Do not go near the BBQ grill ( fire hazard )  , No smoking ( fire hazard ) , The pool table is down stairs , so no stairs for you .  You will have to get a ride here , I dont want you driving down my road . Other than that have Fun .

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Apr 17 2014 9:50 AM

Damn OPY, Miffy is probably booking a ticket now for the party. You forgot to tell her she will be tied into a rubber chair upon arrival and will be using a suspended sippy cup. 

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Apr 17 2014 9:59 AM

renniw52:
    You forgot to tell her she will be tied into a rubber chair upon arrival

Someone told me she Like,s to be Tied up . I dont want to see any rope burns , So Duck tape will have to be used .

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Thu, Apr 17 2014 10:24 AM

Hmmmm, hurt around water again, 1st a pool, now the Ocean....may I suggest moving to the desert?

No where near an Oasis preferably...

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Thu, Apr 17 2014 10:37 AM

sweetmiffy:
    But it's in Australia so we're safe here.

Here in Aussie I know several that surf.  Yep 5 AM off Bondi morning surf.  I asked once is that not feeding time and yep it is.  Many also go spear fishing.  Hmmmmmmmmmm speared fish attached not far in a bull shark breeding fround.   Did it a couple of times but call me a woos could not help but wonder as to the wisdom.  Great whites also around of course but bull sharks make them look tame....

More chance of getting run over by a bus on the way to the beach I know but that's me.

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Thu, Apr 17 2014 12:40 PM

opyeuclid:

Spring is here and I am having a Party ,, All are welcome .

Sweetmishap . You are not to go in the kitchen , Sharp things are in there and a stove ( fire hazard ) , You also can not take a turn on the ATV , My bathroom is upstairs ( No stairs for you ) If you have to go do it behind the garage in the weeds , You can only eat with a plastic spork and drink with a plastic cup . Stay away from the hot tub , Do not go near the BBQ grill ( fire hazard )  , No smoking ( fire hazard ) , The pool table is down stairs , so no stairs for you .  You will have to get a ride here , I dont want you driving down my road . Other than that have Fun .

Hey! I can't do anything!!! I play awesome pool!!!

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Thu, Apr 17 2014 12:42 PM

opyeuclid:

renniw52:
    You forgot to tell her she will be tied into a rubber chair upon arrival

Someone told me she Like,s to be Tied up . I dont want to see any rope burns , So Duck tape will have to be used .

Who told you I like to be tied up????

I do not! That's sort of weird!

RSS