Forums

Help › Forums

Cheats

Fri, Aug 9 2013 11:07 AM (37 replies)
  • rzman
    166 Posts
    Wed, Jun 19 2013 1:40 PM

Wow...didn't think this was such a touchy subject. I guess I am complaining.  Just think we should all be playing on a level playing field and WGT should make sure we all do.  I guess if your one who uses cheats, that would bother or offend you.  Sorry

• xXxjasonxXx
    688 Posts
    Wed, Jun 19 2013 3:38 PM

you see that search bar over to the right try that out an read up on all you want about the S*^%....

its old news been talked about sense back in 2010 an i was not even here yet but my point is we all can understand your frustration but coming in here will get you know where with it other then people criticizing you just cause they have nothing else better to do an alot are just sick of hearing about it cause we all know nothing will be done about it....

happy golfing...

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Wed, Jun 19 2013 3:48 PM

It finally happened --- for the first time in 4 years ..... I got accused of cheating .

Full 18 Kia Match Play .. Got luck as hell and eagled #1 ... birdied the next 4.   We're talking Kia first 5 holes ... how many times have we played them ... 2,000 ? 3,000 ?   They are not that hard.   Now .. I did punch in from 84 yds on #1 ... and I made a dumb azz 25 foot bender on 5 .. but the other 3 were easy putts.

I was 3 up after 5 ... and guess what ... the Cheater "me" lost the game.   Not a very good cheater am I ???     Add that to the fact that I hit almost every shot in 10 seconds and ... anyway ... I couldn't stop laughing ...

I lost to a Legend who has played 30 ranked rounds in 15 months on WGT --- has 2 friends ... a very good win record (maybe 80%) against all tiers  ... and ONLY plays Kiawah full 18 games.   He's a very good player on Kia  ... just not very knowledgeable about WGT ... but a good player.

Go figure !!!!!

• xXxjasonxXx
    688 Posts
    Wed, Jun 19 2013 3:56 PM

lvietri:

It finally happened --- for the first time in 4 years ..... I got accused of cheating .

Full 18 Kia Match Play .. Got luck as hell and eagled #1 ... birdied the next 4.   We're talking Kia first 5 holes ... how many times have we played them ... 2,000 ? 3,000 ?   They are not that hard.   Now .. I did punch in from 84 yds on #1 ... and I made a dumb azz 25 foot bender on 5 .. but the other 3 were easy putts.

I was 3 up after 5 ... and guess what ... the Cheater "me" lost the game.   Not a very good cheater am I ???     Add that to the fact that I hit almost every shot in 10 seconds and ... anyway ... I couldn't stop laughing ...

I lost to a Legend who has played 30 ranked rounds in 15 months on WGT --- has 2 friends ... a very good win record (maybe 80%) against all tiers  ... and ONLY plays Kiawah full 18 games.   He's a very good player on Kia  ... just not very knowledgeable about WGT ... but a good player.

Go figure !!!!!

lmao me 2 i birded 3 holes in a row on oly F9 lmao, first one was a nice lil 12 footer then the par 3 sunk a 25 footer an 3 was an easy one had wedge shot to hole was 2 foot away an dude says there is no way anyone can do that lmao they are just looking for a reason to cry......

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Wed, Jun 19 2013 4:02 PM

I think part of the problem with people accusing folks of cheating is ... it's very easy to tier up to Legend.   The person I played had 2 friends, no country club, only did Kia 18 match plays, the folks I saw he played were none of the really good players ---- so he had no sense of reality as to what goes into building the game of some of the best players.    Thus ... all people must cheat.     Unless of course one of his other accounts plays other courses :).

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Wed, Jun 19 2013 6:08 PM

lvietri:
    I got accused of cheating .

You do cheat Lou...for proof look at our MP record against each other;)

• TeacHa
    186 Posts
    Thu, Jun 20 2013 5:35 AM

I've already figured out a way that'll stop the flash/meter cheat and e-mailed WGT the suggestion, they are currently seeing if thats possible to implement (which I think it is).

Don't wanna get closer into it for now, I'm hoping that it'll be possible for them to implement it and that they'll use it, our problem will be pretty much gone. (not that I see it as a big issue, don't know who or how many use it but also don't really care about those sub-humans)

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Thu, Jun 20 2013 7:50 AM

TeacHa:
    Don't wanna get closer into it for now, I'm hoping that it'll be possible for them to implement it and that they'll use it, our problem will be pretty much gone. (not that I see it as a big issue, don't know who or how many use it but also don't really care about those sub-humans)

Well played...I can't begin to imagine how you could but I am IT illiterate above user level:)

Having looked at those programmes discussed though, I can't see how they could generate any score's that we need to be concerned about at any grown up level, but lower down?Anything to rid us of these jerks fantastic.  Nice one! 

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Thu, Jun 20 2013 8:16 AM

rzman:

I never accused anyone.  It's a fact because they say there using them.  Besides it's a well known fact that many players use them.  

I've been here over 3 years and I've not yet come across any one who has ever been top 20 in any tournament by using a cheat device.  Yes, there might be a video here & there with a guy using some sort of device, but these same players are the players who only score 65 at best and would be losing $$ in ready go's.  The decent players are better than any "cheat"! would ever be (please find me one to play with as Its like looking for a needle in a haystack)  The only deffo cheats are the sandbaggers, and they';re not much of a threat to any one.

And Lou, i got accused of cheating too because i read the breaks with chip view, got told "I've played plenty of players who are using the putter cheat like you" Bets to reply: "yes, I'm using the good player cheat, you can try It too by holding down ctrl and typing i.am@d1ck

• Kurtsbuford
    7,592 Posts
    Thu, Jun 20 2013 8:23 AM

I hate seeing mens golf league players use the foot wedge for a better lie, these same  cheats mark there putts in front of ball to gain an inch and half,  and the worst ones will even pull the mark before placing the ball on green and gain up to a full foot.   Geez guys, and to top it off it always seems to be the players with the highest hcp's, you know the ones that get a stroke or 2 every hole anyway.     Truly makes me sick to realize that cheating has found its way to virtual golf, but it'd be pretty naive to believe otherwise. 

RSS