Forums

Help › Forums

Is Tiger finished?

Sat, Nov 17 2018 11:05 PM (92 replies)
  • WYATT1980
    19 Posts
    Sun, Apr 20 2014 6:07 PM

He can retire for all I care .  Starting to like the newer younger guys on tour better anyway ! At least they aren't cheating around on their wife and hurting their kids like he was doing ! 

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sun, Apr 20 2014 10:19 PM

Who's talking about him taking the dog with him, what the *** you on Dubfore?

Ive been reading lately your forum post and your obsession with cheat engines, and the three post you started on the same thread. And people using wedges in the putting comps as well.

What you forget my paddy friend is l was a member of one of your CC's way back, you were a tool then!!

Dubfore:

Yeah but, he can't take the dog on the course with him.

your club was $hite ya fooking provo!!

• Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Mon, Apr 21 2014 4:11 AM

andwhy67:
    Who's talking about him taking the dog with him, what the *** you on Dubfore?

I was joking you idiot.  Glad to see you're out of the club.

I've no idea what a 'paddy friend' is. But that's another failed attempt at a put down by an arrogant brit.

• stamford78
    4 Posts
    Mon, Apr 21 2014 8:39 AM

Tiger is far from finished, i have watched his career all the way and have enjoyed all the great moments[some of the best in the games history] prob has 10 years left to beat THAT record, that is 40 majors plus. i think he is the greatest sportsman we have ever seen and no one should ever write the great man off.

• SammyFisher
    77 Posts
    Mon, Apr 28 2014 6:07 PM

Tiger is and always will be a punk, With that being said, I'll stick with the REAL gentlemen of golf -

Ben Hogan

Bobby Jones

Arnold Palmer

Sam Snead

Jack Nicklaus

Lee Trevino

Phil Mickelson

Gary Player

And the list could go on. However, those mentioned above were/are REAL men.

Tiger is a spoiled brat on and off the golf course.  Good Riddance!

• Steve915
    68 Posts
    Mon, Jun 16 2014 10:21 PM

He'll never win another Major.

• Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Tue, Jun 17 2014 1:22 AM

Spoiled brat, punk, cheat, call him what you will, but it  can't denied that he'll go down as one of the all time greats in golf. He's too good not to win more majors, but who knows what other problems await him.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Thu, Jun 19 2014 5:24 AM

stamford78:
    i think he is the greatest sportsman we have ever seen and no one should ever write the great man off.

He may be the best golfer ever but the bits in bold are in no way true.

• Dubfore
    4,348 Posts
    Thu, Jun 19 2014 12:25 PM

In my opinion, Muhammed Ali was the greatest sportsman ever and a far better  'man' human being than Tiger Woods.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Jun 19 2014 1:05 PM

Dubfore:
    In my opinion, Muhammed Ali was the greatest sportsman ever

The same guy that refused to serve his country?

RSS