Forums

Help › Forums

Is Tiger finished?

Sat, Nov 17 2018 11:05 PM (92 replies)
  • ReisR
    341 Posts
    Thu, Jun 18 2015 8:10 PM

After playing the most comical round of golf in US Open history, Eldrick Tont crowns it by shanking his second shot on the last hole, committing the feat of being the only player in the entire field to bury his ball in the famous "Chambers' Basement" - a bunker which is only regularly visited by amateurs. Absolutely Priceless!!!

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Thu, Jun 18 2015 9:38 PM

He was hitting a fairway wood, and he didn't shank it, he topped it slightly left.

It was one of many awful shots I watched him hit yesterday.

Very very sad.

• Wontonamo
    2,269 Posts
    Thu, Jun 18 2015 9:39 PM

he still shot one better than ricki poor guys - but ya hes done and dusted.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Fri, Jun 19 2015 2:07 AM

Yes

• TDSLIMIT
    409 Posts
    Fri, Jun 19 2015 4:17 AM

Tiger is struggling right now.    I can say proudly that he is one of the top 5 best golfers ever to play the game.   Along with the other 4 American players.   

Ben Hogan-Jack Nicklaus-Arnold Palmer-Bobby Jones-Tiger Woods

Honorable mentions.  Sam Snead-Byron Nelson-Walter Hagen

Nevertheless Tigers name being mentioned around these golfers is enough for me.  He is an easy top 5 best of All-Time.   I watched him grow up in this great game.  He is not finished.  

I see Tiger turning it around and putting a few more Majors in his pocket before he is finished playing the game competitively.  

The fact remains Tiger gets the short end of the stick.   Just get ready to eat crow when the suns shines in his backyard again.  Because its just a matter of time before his golf game comes full circle again.  And then it will be like before.  The other golfers will all just sit back and watch.

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Fri, Jun 19 2015 6:28 AM

PaulTon:
    Facts of life - Nicklaus 18 majors, Woods 14 majors.

Tiger,,,,,the greatest to play the game,,,?  

Getting back to the original topic, after yesterdays performance it does "seem like" he will NEVER win another Major.

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Fri, Jun 19 2015 6:52 AM

Paying the price for the roids he was using for most of his career. 

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Fri, Jun 19 2015 8:01 AM

Is he finished ? Is it over ? Nah...after waching him yesterday, I think he is just starting

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Fri, Jun 19 2015 5:15 PM

SweetiePie:

Is he finished ? Is it over ? Nah...after waching him yesterday, I think he is just starting

Keep that thinking Lily

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Fri, Jun 19 2015 5:50 PM

TOAST  !!!!

RSS