Forums

Help › Forums

Is Tiger finished?

Sat, Nov 17 2018 11:05 PM (92 replies)
  • fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Fri, Jun 20 2014 2:33 AM

Like Elvis Ali was hated by the people who wanted to control everything we did, saw, or heard, name another World Champion boxer, baseball star, football star, or even a celebrity who was "Drafted" at the peak of his career at age 25...drafted not joined voluntarily? Rocky Blier was not 25 when he was drafted nor was he a star yet...

Hardly anyone over 21 was drafted during that f'n bull$hit war... I ended up over there and it didn't bother me! On the WTF scale it doesn't even come close to what the people who tried to ruin him did, Teddy K drowning his girlfriend,  child molesting US Senators, this list could go 10 pages by itself.....now I don't think he was the greatest sportsman ever, we all know that's Bob Uecker, but he was definitely the best known worldwide at one time...

Back to Tiger, simply the best to date, and like his Dad, the most arrogant 2 faced ****** to ever walk a golf course....

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Thu, Aug 7 2014 2:28 AM

Amazing recovery by Tiger. Has he really got a bad back Injury?  

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Fri, Aug 8 2014 1:37 PM

not so fast mantis - he came back too soon apparently - cant' blame him for trying though - ryder cup means a lot

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Fri, Aug 8 2014 2:12 PM

Tiger is past his prime ... no more green jackets, likely no more majors. He's toast ...

MnotsoHO...

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Fri, Aug 8 2014 2:36 PM

BubbaSauce:

He'll be back. But if he's smart, he'll stop trying to chase who he once was.

As the old saying goes, "Play within yourself". If Tiger can do that, he'll win some more majors.

I agree.

With a bad back and a bad knee, you can bet the rainy weather in Louisville isn't helping Tiger at all.

Tiger Wood's is young enough to turn his game around, it just won't be like it was when he was in his 20s.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Aug 8 2014 3:18 PM

duffer19:

not so fast mantis - he came back too soon apparently - cant' blame him for trying though - ryder cup means a lot

I'm a huge fan of Tiger. Just saying that people are starting have a few whispers about his injuries, Interesting to see if he does make the Ryder Cup team

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Aug 8 2014 4:05 PM

mantis0014:
    I'm a huge fan of Tiger. Just saying that people are starting have a few whispers about his injuries, Interesting to see if he does make the Ryder Cup team

There's major league baseball players going through the same thing. Witness ARod crumbling physically. That's what steroids do, long after you stopped using them. 

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Fri, Aug 8 2014 4:27 PM

Take him out of the oven ... Tiger's done ...  with the dominance anyway.  Hopefully he'll get back to winning once in a while.

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Fri, Aug 8 2014 6:58 PM

As YJ said.the roids are working their magic on Tiger. Going to have to put an * after his wins.

• FireGuy1944
    25 Posts
    Wed, Sep 24 2014 9:43 PM

I don't think Tiger will beat Jacks records. I think he may win a few more, but cant see him beating the 18 majors.

RSS