rated by 0 users
Thu, Mar 5 2015 12:09 PM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Tue, Mar 25 2014 8:16 AM

andyson:
    Don't be so sure of that...

And they could sell the New  WGT BeanO at  the pro shop by the snack bar.

Got Gas showing up in your Equipment bag and dont want the other players to get a wiff of what you got , 

With BeanO you can mask your Gas from players and there will Be No Gas Icon in your bag.

*****[[[[[   Warning ,,   Some players might have side effects from BeanO like ,,  Missed Ding,s , Lost Ball,s , Froze game,s , VEM , WTF , Gas , loss of hair , Twitchy trigger finger , Uncontrollable urge to smash a mouse , Lashing out in the Forums , Back 9 mood swings , 3 Putts , Lip outs , Flash crash , Browser overload , Pop up add,s, Slow loading , Dropped games , Having your account closed only to reopen it the next day ,Unpaid surveys , Just to name a few ,   Use with caution ]]]]]]]]]]******

• EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Tue, Mar 25 2014 8:35 AM

Andy that I great!!! But I have the copyright on all those fancy graphs....

The easiest thing WGT could do is just show averages to 3 decimal points.

If they did that everyone could calculate their Legend rounds very easily.

• sportfiend01
    454 Posts
    Sat, May 3 2014 4:44 PM

EasyEdward:

Yes, there is a way to figure it out and yes you need a good spreadsheet or program to figure it out.

I developed one last February (2013) and have run it for 7 members of my CC that were in your boat.

In each case I came within 3 of their actual number after 10 rounds and on 2 of them the exact number.

Hey Ed 

Saw your post on this topic .... and somebody told me that if I asked you nicely  that you might be able to help .... so I am asking as nice as I can :) ... if you could run that program for me and give me a guess on how many ranked rounds I have as a legend.

Thanks

Jim ( Sportfiend01) 

• EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Tue, Jun 24 2014 9:25 PM

Sorry I just spotted the last reply / question.

Yes if some Legend would like me to make the calculations just send my a post or PM and I am sure we can work something out.

Ed

• MajDLT
    16 Posts
    Tue, Mar 3 2015 5:17 PM

Hi Ed,  I've been wondering how many ranked rounds I have for some time now, and have not figured a reliable way to get the solution.  I would be most grateful to you if you could help me find that out! My name is Dana....

• EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Wed, Mar 4 2015 3:18 PM

Friend request sent.

Ed

• KILLER52
    749 Posts
    Wed, Mar 4 2015 5:34 PM

I happen to be Ed's one twinkling statistical aberration in his universe of numerical exactitude.

Sorry Ed.  I needed a lay-up tonight.

lol

- T

:)

• EasyEdward
    13,495 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2015 12:09 PM

True Killer T (you cheesehead you).

But calculating yours did teach me that my original explanatory post ^ above there were 5 possible (not 3) numbers that calculate to the same 2 decimal calculation shown by WGT once you get past 400 rounds.

AND we did get you down to 60.00 exactly anyway.

after that lay-up of yours my friend -  here is a divot just for you   :-)

Ummm why no stroke play rounds for a year and 1 month since you got to the magic number?????

On and do not blame it on the Packers not beating the Seahawks - lol.

YF (or former friend - lol)

Ed

ON EDIT: By way of explanation - once I discovered there were five possible strokes / divided by number of rounds once 400 had been reached Killer's numbers made sense and I narrowed down to a range of 3 possibilities for which round he got to saturation at (which happened while we were going through the process). Killer pushed it to where he was to the brink so it is probably one 9 hole round of 30 till Tour Legend. 13 months later I await the great news that he finally made it :-)

• PAGES
RSS