skip nav

Forums

Tekoma's Putting Techniques vol.1

Thu, Dec 21 2017 11:38 AM by abbielb. 292 replies.
  • Tekoma United States
    690 Posts
    Sat, Jan 17 2015 2:31 PM

Did you try the solution from the video?

• pdb1 United States
    20,091 Posts
    Sat, Jan 17 2015 6:04 PM

Tekoma:
    Did you try the solution from the video?

No not able to . His drop down menu only has those options because of his nvidia graphics card . . In fact the last nvidia card I had didn't even have that cool feature .

Not sure what I am going to do yet . I am going to do something . Still open to suggestions

• pdb1 United States
    20,091 Posts
    Sun, Jan 18 2015 1:18 AM

Text is in the bottom of the pic . LOL must enlarge . Tell you the truth I have no fking idea wtf I am doing . Of course wasn't able to use OBS . I am using Xsplit Broadcaster.

If anyone can help . IDK how I even got this far . LOL .

• Tekoma United States
    690 Posts
    Mon, Jan 19 2015 5:11 AM

I have no idea what you are doing Paul, but it seems you are on the right track ! LO L

• topace35 United States
    228 Posts
    Mon, Jun 1 2015 12:37 PM

Tekoma, I want to thank you for the videos and for trying to help others. I personally need quite a bit of help on my putting and I'd like to play with you some and maybe you can show me how you do those different angles. I know about the chip green but I'm not good with the grids at all. Would you be so kind to help me when you have some time? I look forward to playing and learning. Thank you. All the best Ace

• micheldess France
    808 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2015 6:08 PM

Thank you  tekoma for all your advices and videos

I read all, maybe not understand everything (my english is still weak than my game) but one thing is sure, after 101 level of play i still can't putt

I have no feeling with the putts, the ball goes  just on right or just on left and sometime more than just a little lol

The only good things i have with the putt is i judge almost  all the time  the right speed

• pdb1 United States
    20,091 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2015 9:12 PM

micheldess:
    i still can't putt

neither can I. But That was english ? lol

• micheldess France
    808 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2015 11:15 PM

kind of pdb lol

My cat talk and write  english better than me and play also better than me this game. He miss less putts and less dings lol

• pdb1 United States
    20,091 Posts
    Wed, Jun 24 2015 4:54 AM

micheldess:

videos

I read all, maybe not understand everything

I meant the video . lol

• row2seat2 United States
    1,411 Posts
    Wed, Jun 24 2015 9:00 AM

No theory of putting will ever be constant until WGT stops screwing with dot speeds, fast one second slow the next, just baffling. 

RSS