skip nav

Forums

Tekoma's Putting Techniques vol.1

Thu, Dec 21 2017 11:38 AM by abbielb. 292 replies.
  • Tekoma United States
    690 Posts
    Sat, Jan 17 2015 2:31 PM

Did you try the solution from the video?

Digg
    Delicious
  • pdb1 United States
    20,077 Posts
    Sat, Jan 17 2015 6:04 PM

Tekoma:
    Did you try the solution from the video?

No not able to . His drop down menu only has those options because of his nvidia graphics card . . In fact the last nvidia card I had didn't even have that cool feature .

Not sure what I am going to do yet . I am going to do something . Still open to suggestions

Digg
    Delicious
  • pdb1 United States
    20,077 Posts
    Sun, Jan 18 2015 1:18 AM

Text is in the bottom of the pic . LOL must enlarge . Tell you the truth I have no fking idea wtf I am doing . Of course wasn't able to use OBS . I am using Xsplit Broadcaster.

If anyone can help . IDK how I even got this far . LOL .

Digg
    Delicious
  • Tekoma United States
    690 Posts
    Mon, Jan 19 2015 5:11 AM

I have no idea what you are doing Paul, but it seems you are on the right track ! LO L

Digg
    Delicious
  • topace35 United States
    228 Posts
    Mon, Jun 1 2015 12:37 PM

Tekoma, I want to thank you for the videos and for trying to help others. I personally need quite a bit of help on my putting and I'd like to play with you some and maybe you can show me how you do those different angles. I know about the chip green but I'm not good with the grids at all. Would you be so kind to help me when you have some time? I look forward to playing and learning. Thank you. All the best Ace

Digg
    Delicious
  • micheldess France
    808 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2015 6:08 PM

Thank you  tekoma for all your advices and videos

I read all, maybe not understand everything (my english is still weak than my game) but one thing is sure, after 101 level of play i still can't putt

I have no feeling with the putts, the ball goes  just on right or just on left and sometime more than just a little lol

The only good things i have with the putt is i judge almost  all the time  the right speed

Digg
    Delicious
  • pdb1 United States
    20,077 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2015 9:12 PM

micheldess:
    i still can't putt

neither can I. But That was english ? lol

Digg
    Delicious
  • micheldess France
    808 Posts
    Tue, Jun 23 2015 11:15 PM

kind of pdb lol

My cat talk and write  english better than me and play also better than me this game. He miss less putts and less dings lol

Digg
    Delicious
  • pdb1 United States
    20,077 Posts
    Wed, Jun 24 2015 4:54 AM

micheldess:

videos

I read all, maybe not understand everything

I meant the video . lol

Digg
    Delicious
  • row2seat2 United States
    1,406 Posts
    Wed, Jun 24 2015 9:00 AM

No theory of putting will ever be constant until WGT stops screwing with dot speeds, fast one second slow the next, just baffling. 

Digg
    Delicious
RSS