Forums

Help › Forums

Tekoma's Putting Techniques vol.1

Thu, Apr 13 2023 9:02 AM (310 replies)
  • 11BC2
    555 Posts
    Thu, Jul 9 2015 3:05 PM

Just in case you didn't already know, chaning your computers power settings (power save, balance, performance, bitsom maxperm, etc) will drastically change the flow of dots too.  Other than that I always toggle very quickly between forward/reverse view and the split second the screen pops up the dots move at true speed.

• Joshnosh
    548 Posts
    Sat, Jul 18 2015 6:22 AM

just spent an hour studying both videos, sure ive got it all down , first ready to go, 3 putt 3 putt withdraw.

,2nd r2g used it for the first 5 holes 2 over!!! used normal method for the last 4, 4 birdies.

It just messes with my head and makes me miss puts by miles 

• Joshnosh
    548 Posts
    Sat, Jul 18 2015 7:10 AM

yeah that one round was an anomaly obviously, im sure there is lots of merit to your methods, but, its just knowing when to use the right one.

any mods seeing what? im sure if you quoted them now it would say 301?

do you have a problem with me?

• Joshnosh
    548 Posts
    Sat, Jul 18 2015 7:19 AM

Erm so what? who cares what my post count it? if you think i'm doing anything wrong stop bitching about it on forum posts and report it to wgt?

• Joshnosh
    548 Posts
    Sat, Jul 18 2015 7:32 AM

ok we are cool :) im just frustrated cause i know these work cause one of them i can use but the others i have no idea when to use them (the one where u go in chip mode n put the line on the hole ) that one works 

RSS