Forums

Help › Forums

Kat's Calculators - Version 2.0 Beta is now available.

Sun, Dec 26 2021 2:36 PM (300 replies)
  • Ezzy123450
    209 Posts
    Sun, Sep 27 2015 2:09 PM

Hi,

i was wondering how I could get in touch with Kat?

i have been using excel, and have managed to get some database & formulas to help with distances and putting.

I would love to talk with her about my formulas, and get her thoughts?

cheers,

ezzy123450

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2015 3:52 PM

Hey All,

Sorry for simply leaving this place in a lurch, but I've read so many "I'm pissed and I'm going to leave" messages here that I didn't wish to give those of you who love to make rude comments a reason to sling your banter my way ... so I simply left.

When I started playing here, I loved this game and met several super wonderful people.  But I simply got tired of clearing my cache, sacrificing chickens to the WGT gods, signing on, saying a prayer and hoping I'd get in a full game without a WTF moment or a game crash.  So I chose to buy a sailboat and take up a new hobby.

For those of you that are looking to obtain my calculator program or my spreadsheets, I added the links to my profile.  They are no longer supported by me and come without any warranty.  If they work for you, awesome.  If not ... oh well.  It was only a bit of wasted time ... something you're doing already playing this silly game!

I'm hoping everything still works and it improves your game (or Country Club).

All my best wishes ... maybe I'll surprise you all some day and sneak back in for a virtual round or two!

Kat ♥

2,111 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2015 4:20 PM

Good to see ya again my lady and hope that hand is feeling better!  I know you had some issues a while back and hope you are on the mend by now!  How about we hook up for a game before to long... been a long time no see!!!!

Phil  aka., Coyote

• WigerToods2010
    8,445 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2015 4:23 PM

Good luck with your future endeavours, Kat.

You'll be missed.

Johnny - aka 'The Dinosaur'  💘💘💘

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2015 6:10 PM

Kat, you will be missed by many, as you have contributed so much in helping players, and just being Kat............

Your your satirical take on playing and finishing a game is not so far from the truth, and I know a ton of players who play a lot less, or have gone for good.

Blue skies and tailwinds Kat......I wish you the very best for the future.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2015 6:15 PM

alanti:
    Blue skies and tailwinds Kat

You know, there's gonna be those days where no matter where she wants to sail there will be only headwinds, and those days she'll remember us for sure.  :)

Sorry to see ya go Kat, but glad to know you're still out there somewhere and doing well.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Oct 2 2015 7:23 PM

I got Kat's little helper last year and I think it was one of the best things going around.

The reason why I got it was I had a huge problem with heavy wind cross winds and the program taught me a few things how to make my game better.

I didn't want the program to use every game as it probably would have taken over my life...lol Just for a few minor adjustments and I stopped using it ages ago

I'm saddened to hear that abuse was directed at her because of the program, and to those people ...hang your head in shame.

I'm also saddened to read that the link was posted on here so everybody could get it. There is/was a hell alot of work to make and fine tune a program like that, which Kat got a great load of feedback from a few of us...  One thing that she should have had was an endless supply of golf balls for the effort.

Take care Kat and keep smiling

-Roger

• itsthetodman
    161 Posts
    Sat, Oct 3 2015 9:15 PM

hi kat i love the calc but please can u inbox me some help with the putting as i dont know what the numbers should be in uphiull and downhill thanks todman Post

• djuser
    59 Posts
    Tue, May 3 2016 2:28 PM

Hi Kat

I would appreciate the link to your Calculator - one pf my WGT friends swears by it.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Tue, May 3 2016 5:34 PM

djuser:

Hi Kat

I would appreciate the link to your Calculator

She is not around much, but if you go to her profile page, I think she has the links available.

RSS