Thu, Mar 14 2024 9:51 AM (123 replies)
  • gord54
    3 Posts
    Sun, Mar 2 2014 10:56 AM

thx for the link

• GARRYCARTER
    1,533 Posts
    Sun, Mar 2 2014 11:01 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY   Katt you are a very kind & smart individual young lady I hope you have a great day when it comes. xx

GC   :-)

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Mar 2 2014 11:04 AM

DaddysKat:
    PS:  Alanti ... Who the F*** is Kay?????  Nothing like a typo on a birthday wish!

LMAO oops, so who the hell was Kay whose ear I was whispering sweet nothings to!

Profuse apologies Kat, Happy Birthday!!!!

ps    was Kay your sister or was I just dreaming :))

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Sun, Mar 2 2014 11:08 AM

alosso:

Herzlichen Glückwunsch, Kat!

Enjoy your day, make it a special one! And, all the best for the year coming...

Thank you for your generous offer, but "no, thank you" for me, I wanna keep the illusion of playing golf ;)

I sure wish my average score IRL was as low as yours is here, Alosso!  Most times, I'm happy with a score of one-over par!  And I sure wish I could drive the ball 300 yards too!  Sure would make those approach shots easier!

Thanks for the B-day wishes!

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Sun, Mar 2 2014 11:10 AM

Am I doing something wrong? Or is it not good for Vista? Only 3/4 of the compass shows. From around 8 to around 28 on the right side doesn't show and much of the bottom doesn't show.

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Sun, Mar 2 2014 11:10 AM

alanti:

LMAO oops, so who the hell was Kay whose ear I was whispering sweet nothings to!

Profuse apologies Kat, Happy Birthday!!!!

No worries, Alanti ... just thought it was funny that your typo would be on my name!  Thanks for the b-day wishes!

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Mar 2 2014 11:17 AM

Funny I logged on, (Monday Morning here and at work) and when I saw the typo I spat my coffee. As you say, of all the words to screw up lol.

Great work on the calculators and will benefit a lot of players. If I was not so damn stubborn I would try it myself, but like this whole game, is still work in progress.

Very sad when I can truthfully say the only facet of the game I have fully perfected, is learning new ways to screw it up!

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Sun, Mar 2 2014 11:17 AM

borntobesting:

Am I doing something wrong? Or is it not good for Vista? Only 3/4 of the compass shows. From around 8 to around 28 on the right side doesn't show and much of the bottom doesn't show.

It could be a Vista issue, B_to_B ... I don't have access to any Vista machine, so the installer might not work.  Send me a PM and I'll see if a different method to install the program will work for you.

Also, I have found out that for some of you, the putting percentages are not getting saved when the program first loads.  I will try to get a work-around together as soon as I can.  In the mean time, I do understand that the wind (approach) calculator is working fine.  The default values may require some tweaking (headwinds higher than 50%, tailwinds less than 50% and crosswinds closer to 2' per 100 yds than 1' per 100.

Give me a few, and I'll see what I can get posted for you on the putting percentages.

Kat ♥

Edit:  This issue should now be resolved.  Thanks for your patience all!

• dividoo
    63 Posts
    Sun, Mar 2 2014 11:23 AM

Happy Birthday!!  Mine will be here soon but i'm so old now i don't count them anymore.   Would appreciate the calculators and thanks.

dividoo

• MainzMan
    9,586 Posts
    Sun, Mar 2 2014 11:25 AM

Wow Kat, has Microsoft approached you about a job yet?   Very nice work.

I'll send you birthday wishes on the right day if that's OK with you, a lot of people I know think it's unlucky to wish someone happy birthday before the actual day.

I'd be very interested in trying your programs, I use Win 7.

Thanks, you're a good 'un.

RSS